A Surprising Gift

Alison left to get me food.

Thank God 'cus I was starving. I sat up on the bed- Jack's bed.

I let it sink in.

Eww.

I was probably laying in nastiness. The more I thought about it the more I wanted to jump off the bed. I was just about to that when- speak of the devil- Jack walked in.

Jack put his finger to his lips as he pretented to sneak towards me. My brow arched... okay? He came to the side of the bed, his hand behind his back. I didn't focus on that though, I was internally freaking out at the fact that he was sitting on the bed.

***

Kale stopped in the hallway, right next to the door to Jack's bedroom where Choca was. Jack had entered the room moments before he could so instead he leaned against the wall, arms crossed, listening.

***

"I got something for you." Jack said.

My eyes widened as perverted thoughts scrolled through my mind. My eyes shaking as I stared down there....I started to lean away from him.

Suddenly he pulled out my PSP and a new RPG game. My jaw dropped, "What!" I gasped, reaching for them.

Jack winked at me, "It's for being a survivor."

Did I need to get into near death situations more often?

"Thank you..." I marveled at the new game. It was the second of the Sweet Paradise series. "This is so cool."

I looked up at him, his blue-brown eyes bright, a set of dimples on each cheek. "You're welcome, Chocolate."

I scowled at him, "Really?"

Jack laughed, "keep it hidden from Ali, I know how she goes when it comes to that stuff. Trust me."

I was about to laugh it off but- I don't know, it was just the way he said it. Like he genuinely knew how much of a bitch she was when it came to it. He stood up and winked at me, making me turn and blush.

I don't think I liked Jack like that, it was just that he was so goddy handsome that I would blush everytime I see him.

"I'm glad you're okay though." He said as he walked out the room.

"Thanks."

I watched Jack leave, for a second he stopped and looked to the right of him, snickered, then continued on the opposite way. What the heck was that about?

Whatever.

I shook it out of my conscience and hid the game and PsP before Alison came back to confiscate it.

Alison came back a few seconds later with a tray of food.

She placed it in front of me. Soup, two slices of toasted bread, and a cup of juice. "I admit," I said as I licked my bottom lip. "You're growing on me Alison."

And dug in.