A little to Heated

"W-w-w-what?"

I stammered, backing away from him. "L-listen I don't know what you think this is but...." My voice trailed off as he took a seat on my bed and grabbed my remote controller.

"What is this?" He asked, completely ignoring how freaked out I was. He pressed play and the scene of the battle with Anteiku and the prejudice, asshole CCG continued.

"Cool." He said, then looked at me. "What's it called?"

"Uhm... Tokyo Ghoul this is the second season though."

"Well, go to the first one then." He gave me this disappointing look like I should be on my game.

I walked over to the bed, it was the only place to sit, I didn't exactly have chairs in my room. I sat on the opposite corner of him and peeled the remote from his hand almost dramatically.

"Really?" He asked.

"Really." I confirmed. As I switched the seasons I was incredibly aware of Kale's presence. But so far he didn't make any moves, though when I looked back he was staring at me. I blushed and looked back towards the screen.

I played the first episode and when he saw the Riza all naked he was like 'wtf'.

"Why you all the way up there?" Kale asked, "I promise I won't do anything, you can come back so you lean against the headboard with me."

Honestly, I wanted to sit back there but I am so nervous it's not even funny.

"I won't enjoy this show until you kick back here with me." Kale deadpanned.

I tutted, then started to crawl back to the front of my bed and sat down with him. I was quiet as I did and ignored the frustrated sexual thoughts running through my head.

We finished the first episode with no problems.

"I like it." Kale said honestly.

"It's good isn't it!" I exclaimed, happy that he liked it.

"So next episode."

"Okay," I said, reached over to the remote that was in-between us and as I did my hand grazed his. I cleared my throat and grabbed the remote fast, retreating my hand. Out of my peripheral I swear I saw him smirk, making me blush even further. I played the next episode but kept the remote in my hand this time.

I glanced over at Kale and his eyes were focused on the show. He really was getting into it, but he must have felt my eyes on him because he turned to me and the two of us just looked each other in the eye. His lids lowered in a sexy blue haze. It was a moment before a storm, the look was intense, intense enough to turn me on and make my breath get all screwy.

Kale's breath deepened, intensifying the feeling filling between my legs. To all of our surprises I leaned in first....but stopped myself midway, cursed myself, and turned away before I could further embarrass myself but Kale had other plans and planted his hand on my opposite cheek to push it back towards him.

My heart thumped erratically inside of my poor chest.

This is really happening... oh my God... oh my Go-

I inhaled sharply just as he pressed his lips onto mine.

My body exploded with heat as Kale grabbed the back of my neck and deepened the kiss. His lips were warm and soft but not a mushy soft... I was stiff so he pulled back and said, "Relax," before kissing my lips again, and then he bit my bottom lip and again said, "I said relax," He whispered, pressing his lips against mine. My face heated as I brushed my lips against his, nervously. Kale deepened our kiss, prodding my mouth open with his tongue and then curling it around mine. He brought his tongue back in to him and started brushing our lips in a heated, fast passion before slowing down and running his tongue on my bottom lip erotically.