Jack The Stealer

I looked into his heterochromia eyes.

My eyes tunneled out the fact that his forehead read "I Eat Dick" and the penis drawned on the corner of his cheek. Jack blinked at me, looked me up and down, then grinned. In a slurred motion he fell back but not before saying, "Whoa... muh bad. You're pret...."

Thud.

I looked at his passed out form. He was missing his shirt, a group of people made a loose circle around him. There was an angry guy too, "Jesus Christ can someone get this ass out of here?"

Alison suddenly ran up to me with a mixture of worry and anger. "Where were- what the hell happened to him?" She asked, pointing at Jack.

My mouth was frozen shut. I was kissed. I was.... freaking kissed.... by a drunk.... my first kiss.... I suddenly understood how main characters in shoujo mangas felt now. Yes, I have officially first hand experienced it.

Kale said something to Alison and she rolled her eyes. "You okay?" She asked me. "Don't worry about it, Jack's an ass, if you want to kick him go right on ahead."

"I can't kick a person who's passed out."

"I will." Kale mumbled, I barely heard him though and he said something afterwards that I didn't catch.

"Well," Alison grimaced, "It's time for us to go. It's already twelve thirty. It would be normal for me to be out till three or four but I have you."

Thank. God. I wanted to go home. I wanted to get away from this god awful place and rinse my mouth and scrub my lips hard. I nodded and was already heading out the door.

***

Alison watched her step sister hurry through the crowd. She sighed then turned up to Kale.

"Poor thing." said Alison.

"First kiss." guessed Kale.

"Yep." Alison didn't care that she'd only met the girl two months ago, there was no way that she had even remotely been approached by a guy before, which begged the question on why Kale was with her in the first place. "Where did you find her?"

"Don't sound so suspecious. She was in a closet playing something."

Alison's jaw dropped, she wanted to bang her head against the wall. What the hell was wrong with Choca? She pondered. She shook the thoughts out of her head, she would have to do something about this later though.

She looked back up at Kale who was staring past the crowd where Choca had just gone through. There was something in the look of his eyes. Suddenly, Alison snorted making Kale turn to her.

"What?"

Alison shook her head, "Nothing. I'm just surprised is all. Well, I'm heading out. See ya, oh- and I'll stay out of this but hurt her and I break you."

Kale gave her a dark look. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Alison narrowed her eyes. "I know you, Kale."

With that she left through the crowd, giving Jack a shake of the head and a sigh as she did.

***

Kale watched her the entire way but didn't say anything. A dark turn had shadowed his eyes. The uncontious Jack suddenly twitched and giggled, his cheeks flushed. Kale sighed and kicked Jack's foot. "Idiot." He muttered and walked away.

(So if you got this far and missed something its because I split the first chapter into three. But its fixed now (2/2/16) also vote/comment. Let me know what you think :)))