Alison's Friends

I hate to admit it but I stuck to Alison like white on rice.

She tried to shake me off though. "Would you chill out? They're not going to attack you."

So she says but they all looked intimidating. I didn't like crowds, much less horny drunk ones. A few people were on the balcony. I saw a girl kissing a guy, a girl kissing another girl, a few guys cheering them on, and someone who was chugging down beer.

We entered the house that was even more crowded and music blasted so loud that the ground vibrated. I was so out of my comfort zone and though I clung close to Alison, I hated her for this.

"We're heading to the kitchen," said Alison as we maneuvered through bodies. A few people said 'hey' to her and some stared at me as in, 'who the f is this girl?'.

The lake house was pretty big. It had two stories. On the stairs were some teens smoking and right next to the stairs was an opening that lead into a cherry wood themed kitchen. It was spacious and had a large island in the center full of booze. It made me wonder how a bunch of highschoolers managed to get this much.

There were a dozen people in the room, but only three caught my attention. I don't know why but they just seemed to... emit light. Like dazzling stars, y anime imagination was going pret-ty wild.

There was a boy in the center who looked like a character off of Free! He had long black wayward hair, clear blue eyes, and had a very lean body with broad shoulders. Che! If only he was an anime character. Human boys were so boring. Yes, he may be hot but he could never compare to my precious anime guys. If he would cosplay then maybe... I shook my head of the thoughts.

Then there was another boy who was a head shorter than the other one. He had a light atmosphere glowing around him. His blond hair was spiky, his blue eyes bright. Naruto. The thought was out before I could reel it in. Speaking of Naruto, they need to hurry up with the last few episodes.

Then on the other side was a doll looking girl who was no doubt a dirty succubus whore. She reminded me of all shoujo manga antagonists. But I highly doubt we would ever be friends. The girl was the same height as the Naruto human form, with dark fluffy hair and round blue eyes. She had alabastar white skin and red cheeks. I don't know if it was natural, makeup, or blush from the booze. I was thinking the ladder.

Now that I think of it though. This could be like a shoujo manga. The more I thought about the more the possibility made my moe senses go hyperactive. What if- OH GOD, what if I fall for the guy with the dark hair, I'm going to hate him at first because he's an asshole and then Naruto falls for me and then it turns into a love cycle and the bitch tries to get in, and we become enemies then friends-

Hair rose on my flesh.

This.... this is the plot of a shoujo manga. O.O.

Alison must've seen something written on my face because she stopped me and asked what the hell I was doing. I looked down and realized that my arm was bent up in front of me and my fingers were moving rapidly as if I was fondling the air.

I cleared my throat and dropped my hands. "Nothing."

She placed her fist on her hip and gave me a diva look. "Listen you, you better stop doing weird shit or you're really not going to make any friends. Now, I'm going to introduce you to some of my friends. Do not talk about your stupid cartoons."

Attitude much? "Stop calling them stupid, moron."

Alison gave me a death threat look. I rolled my lips in, she rolled her eyes, and started walking towards the trio. Naruto was the first to excitedly greet her, the silent dangerous guy gave her a nod, and the fake-evil-shoujo girl batted her lashes and smiled a greeting.