Epilogue

Alison stood in the center of her destroyed room. Her fist shaking and bloody.

Clothes and objects littered her floor as if a hurricane went through her room. Crimson red nail polish seeped into the carpet next to her upturned dresser, her mattress was thrown against the wall with blankets and pillows crumpled on the ground. Her lamp laid cripple on the ground, the glass scattered hazardly beneath her window. The curtains to her window were torn, pieces of it rested on broken glass. On her walls were small dents that progressively became bigger and deeper.

Alison was breathing hard, her hair a mess, a crazy gleam in her eye as she talked to herself.

"Alison, you got to take care of her."

"I know." Alison answered rapidly, her voice shifting into a deeper tone. "I know."

"Alison... this time... you have to do it right."

"I know. I know. I know!"

"Take her."

"I Know. I know. I know. I know."  Alison's voice rumbled in her throat, her torn and bloody fingers bending stiffly.

Alison giggled in three different volumes, her voice changing from soft to deep. The voices inside of her head were loud, creating a storm as each tried to make its way to the front. Screaming and demanding, all of it made her eyes roll back as she craned her neck and  laughed until finally something snapped. A burst of pain imploded in her brain as her jaw locked and noise ceased. She stood, bones locked, until her eyes took on a life-filled gleam.

Alison's mouth shut, her eyes narrowed, and she straightened herself up. Her eyes were different, calm; she walked to her cracked mirror and tilted her head as she examined herself. A slow smile spread across her face as she reached up with red cloated fingers to tenderly touch her cheek, leaving a small red smear.

Just then the door to her bedroom opened.

Alison watched from the cracked mirror as her father walked in, his face pale as he took in the state of her bedroom.

"Alison?" He spoke softly as if any louder and she would pounce on him. "What happened?"

Alison slowly turned to him and chuckled.  

Randy's lips tightened; in and out he breathed as he searched Alison's eyes for any sign of recognition. Randy was confused and scared, she could tell. "Alison-"

Alison's eyes suddenly sparked with sudden rage. "I'm not Alison!" She spat but then abruptly, her face relaxed and she giggled. "Oopsie." She said in a voice that was not her own.

Randy inhaled sharply, taking a small step backwards. "...Isabelle?"

Alison shook her head, "Who's Isabelle, silly?"

Randy's chest rose and fell, his lips tightened, then finally he understood. 

"Are you... Hayley?"

Hayley grinned even wider as she clapped her hands together, "did you miss me?"

                    TO BE CONTINUED

*****

A/N: Thanks for reading my story. Please vote and comment and let me know how I did. Thank you again for sticking with me for this :)