To the Beach

I packed new clothes and bikinis that Alison (unfortunately) bought me with mom's money that was supposed to be for me investing into my otaku-ness.

I packed it all in my My Neighbor Totoro back pack. Alison had forbidden me to bring anything electronic but I still packed my PsP, DS, Ipod, and Ipad into the bag.

A knock came at my door. "Che!" I tsked angrily, "What?" I half yelled.

Alison came in looking flawless and annoying at the same time. "Hurry up, our ride is here."

I took a deep breath and released it all out into a rush. I snapped up and hooked my bag around my shoulders. Alison eyed the bag suspeciously but didn't say anything as we walked out the house. Mom and Randy were in the kicthen giving each other gooey eyes making me want to hurl a vomit at Alison.

Well, at least she's happy now....

They looked at us and smiled. "Have fun girls." Randy said. He was a nice enough guy with sandy blond hair and brown eyes like Alison. But other than that, that was all they had in common. Well, at least he's better than my dead beat dad.

***

I stared at the black car with horrified eyes.

It wasn't the vehicle that was freaking me out but the person driving it and the one in the passsengers seat.

Kale. Jack. In the back was Beth and some other girl. Alison looked back at me, saw the horrified look on my face and sighed. She walked back towards me, "Look, I know you're not all that comfortable with them but don't worry. They're not all that bad, Jack was just drunk off his ass."

I gripped my bag and stared unstrustingly at the car. My eyes flickered to Kale then to Jack, but he seemed occupied with something on his phone. "I don't want to go."

"Unless you want your mom to cut off your allowance for good then I suggest you get in."

"I'll just get a job."

"That'll take time away to do what you want."

"Che!" Damn it why was she so right. I inhaled and exhaled out deeply. "Fine."

"As nerdy as you are you are spoiled as hell."

I glared at her. "You dont know anything."

Alison rolled her eyes.

We continued over to the car. It was a six seater car so the unnamed hispanic chick had to get out to pull down the chaif so we could get in. I tried not to hit Beth but i managed her elbow her anyways.

Whoopsie daisy.

"Sorry." I immediately said. Her eyes flashed with annoyance but she covered it up with a sickening honey masked smile.

"It's alright."

Fake ass. I buckled myself into the back seat and Alison followed afterwards.

I kept my head down the majority of the ride. I wanted to pull out my PSP but I had to keep that hidden for now.

"Choca." Alison suddenly said, I looked up at her, forcing myself not to glare. She had her hand on the unknown girl's shoulder. She was hispanic. Pretty, with sparkly dark eyes, glossy black hair that was cut to her shoulders, and she had an athletic built that I could never get because let's face it... ain't nobody, especially me, got time for that.

"This is Ria, Ria this is Choca."

"Nice to meet you."

God. Does Alison only have super model friends? I mean, why were they all so pretty? And handsome.... I looked up at the two front seats. My lips started to tingle. Gah!