Alison

Alison knocked on Choca's door, sighing.

I need to apologize, Alison admitted that she did wrong the other day. She also didn't want to lose Choca as a friend. The girl was weird but Alison did like her.

"Choca!" Alison called, "Can we talk?"

There was no response.

Alison tried the door but it was locked. She sucked her teeth and knocked again, "Hey? Open the door... I'm sorry for yesterday okay?"

Still there was no response.

Eventually, Alison gave up and started to walk down the stairs. "Whatever."

Maybe she'd try later. Maybe.

Alison was still bothered by the whole Jack and Choca thing... not only that but the Kale and Choca thing. The twins had told and at first she didn't believe them but she had no choice but to. She didn't really think that it would actually happen and despite acting like she didn't care Alison did care and was... jealous. She tried to squelch her jealousy but her two ex's paying Choca this much attention truly bugged her. Now, she knew that Jack was just messing with her but Kale?

Kale couldn't really like her right?

But what if he did? And what if Jack really started to like her? Where did that leave Alison? Just some memory? Alison groaned, hating her thought processing.

But... they're mine.

Shocked by her thoughts Alison shook her head, disgusted with herself. She marched towards the living room and found a couch to crash in, but as soon as she closed her eyes memories started to eat at her.

Memories of the two of them and how she broke his heart and sent him on the path he was on. "It's my fault..." She knew it was.

In fact... she blamed herself for both their downfalls and... she blamed herself for Hayley. Thinking about Hayley made her want to cry, but that's why she can't make the same mistake. She had to stop them...

Alison got up and made her way over to Kale's house. She rung the doorbell and waited for either Kale or their maid to answer. Finally, the maid, Mrs. Thornwell, answered.

The old, prune woman glared at Alison, who fought it off with a bright smile of her own. "Is Kale in?"

Mrs. Thornwell sighed, "Yes, he is."

"Great, well I need to see him."

At first it looked like the woman wasn't going to let her in but eventually she stepped aside. It kind of hurt Alison, because before the woman used to dote on her all the time. But after everything that happened her views on Alison had drastically changed.

Alison made her way up the stairs and to Kale's room, knocked, but he didn't answer. So instead she went to their library where she knew he definitely would be in.

She opened the door to the miniature library and found Kale in the corner leather seat, his feet kicked up, and in his hands a book. He didn't notice her yet and for a moment she let herself take him in. A memory of them sitting on the same couch making out surfaced and she blushed.

"Hey," Alison eventually called out.

Kale looked up, before he would've smiled but now he just gave her a dead stare. "What are you doing here?"

Alison licked her bottom lip nervously before stepping in fully to the room and closing the door. Kale sat up and sighed, putting his book down. Alison walked across the shiny, hardwood floor and took a seat in the couch diagonal from his.