Nine :)

I am

SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sorry that i took so long to upload....

 i just dont have insperation :(

sorry :(

OMG LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie: JAMIE IS BACK BITCH'S! *pulls out fake gun*

Me: OMG Jamie i misses you! *throws arms around him*

Jamie: Hee hee do you like pie????

Me: i baked you a pie?

Jamie: Oh boy! What flavor?!

Me: Pie flavor! *goes ape shit ninja*

please remember to

VOTE!

FAN!

COMMENT!!!!!!

please *bats eye lashes*

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I felt numb as I climbed into my car, soon followed by the girls. They kept asking my questions about my new art teacher, and what was wrong with me. I couldn't just come out and say it now could i? 'Oh hey guys, erm I forgot to tell you, you know Aaron? Well yeah, he's my art teacher. And he dumped me.' Yeah I could totally say that.

My hands were frozen on the steering wheel, my legs, that had been warm all day thanks to the oddly hot weather, were now freezing and shaking, even though it was still 19 degrees outside. (A/N im English remember so, that weather is warm for me and cold for you :P)

My eyes glossed over with tears that threatened to flow, as I stared coldly out the window.

I may have been taking this too far, but I felt like I had just had my heart ripped out and stomped on by angry unicorns. I felt as if I had just lost the love of my life. Which is pretty stupid because you can't fall in love with someone in 5 days, if that.

A hot arm wrapped around my head and my head crashed into the comforting neck crook of Jessica.

"Baby, you're have to tell us what's wrong sooner or later. And I'm pretty sure I speak for Kaya and Chrissie when I say we want it sooner rather than later." Her warm hand stroked my wet cheek, and that's when I noticed that I was crying, even though I tried my best not to. I had never cried over a man before.

"Okay what's wrong Jazz?" Kaya said in her I'm-taking-no-shit voice.

Sniffing, I pulled away from Jess and brushed the tears away, while giving a weak laugh.

"I'm fine, I don't know what's got into me. Come on, let's just get home and watch a movie or something." They all glanced doubtfully at each other, then nodded their heads in sink. I forced a smile and started the car.

"Can we stop by Tesco on the way? I want to get a movie or 2..." Chrissie suggested as we pulled out the car park. I guess I could do with some retail therapy and movies and ice cream...well they are the cur for all heart breaks.

"Defiantly, I just need to stop at the cash point." They all mumbled an agreement and soon we were speeding out the car park (but keeping to limits) and down town to the closest cash point. I pulled up at the curb then one by one we all got out and went to the machine. I went last. I dragged my feet up to the machine and slid in my card. I glanced at the time. It said 4:25. Holy ducks, how did it get this late?! School finished at 3! I must have spent longer then I thought talking to Aar-Mr Lawing, and when I was sat in the car. Why does time have to go by so quickly?

I punched in my pin and how much money I wanted, £100. And that's when I noticed the car parked next to me, and the person getting out and walking to the bar. He was on the phone to someone as he walked past me. I could just overhear what he was saying.

"I've told you before Ma, I can't date her! Yes she may make me happy but she is my student it's against the law! I've got to go now, I'm meeting the boys and Jasmines. I don't care if you don't like the fact I'm going to a strip club to get my mind of her, you'll just have to deal with it! Good bye mum. Love you." He switched his Ipod off and slid it into his pocket as he entered the strip club.

At least he's still thinking of me. And he still likes me. And he would still date me if It wasn't against the law.

That slightly made me happier.

"Hurry up Jazz! I want my vampire movies!" Kaya exclaimed throwing her hands up in the air. I shook my head and climbed into the back, seen as though Chrissie had taken to the driving seat.

"What took you so long?" Chrissie asked while re-arraigning my mirror. I shrugged and looked out the window. Kaya patted my leg and started singing to the radio.

Pretty soon all 4 of us were screaming our lungs out, singing to One Direction's What makes you  We all burst out laughing at our badly combined voices.

****** 

"So, are you feeling better now?" Was i? No. I was still very upset about Aa-Mr Lawing. But... i was pulling through. I sucked in a breath.

"No, not really... but whatever, lets just get our stuff and get home!" I pulled up into Tesco car park and we all climbed out one by one.

"Okay ladies, the mission is, snacks, sweets, junk food, ice cream and movies. Meet back here, once paid at...... 5:15. Okay. Split!" I laughed silently at Chrissie's way of comanding me.

We all ran in different directrions. I took the mvoie aisle, because, well it's the best one!

Hummm.... what to get what to get.......

Vampires suck! Yes!

Easy A, check!

The death and life of Charlie St Cloud...Deffo!

Inception! Man i love this film!

And......

Red riding hood.

Now i get to have a tear fest/laugh fest with my best friends.

While trying to get my mind of Aar-Mr Lawing! God can't i get anything right!?

Sighing i dragged my feet back and waited fro my friends to arrive.

***********************

Gah!!! You dont have to tell me how bad a chapter that was... i know :(

I just felt like i owed you.... it was so long since my last upload :'(

Anyway, the chapter is dedicated to

Xxtrixy_girlXx  because she was my 200th fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

and party rock anthem was what i was listening to when i found this out... lol

i promis to try and upload sooner xxx