Sixteen :)

Okay so not that nice of last chapter but it was needed for the plot.... And now everyone is reading thus and thing OMG what's going to happen?! Lol

Can I please get 20 vote on this chapter for the next upload????

Remember vote , comment and fan !!! :D

You can expect more offten uploads now cause my life is getting back to normal and i have more time to write now :D

***

I sniffed and tried to calm down the flow of tears. My back, chest, jaw, ankle and my head were all in pain. I placed one hand on the wall and the other on the floor and tried to push myself up. Once I was standing on my bare left foot I tried hopping towards my bag. Just as I reached the bag my phone starts ringing.

I almost cheered that someone was looking for me. Hurriedly I searched my bag for my phone and found it at the bottom buried underneath my blue hoody.

A smile broke through my tear stained face as I saw that it was Aaron calling, but it quickly disappeared when I remembered I would have to tell him what had just happened.

"Jasper? Where are you?! The fire alarm went off and I can't find you anywhere!" His voice was worried and it touched my heart that he cared a lot for me. "Jasper?" Realising that I had not said anything I was quick to reply.

"Erm... Y-yeah. Hey." I cringed a my voice broke. He would know something was up.

"Hey, are you okay?" His voice was soft. My other left ankle was starting to hurt with the pressure so I sat on the floor ungracefully. I let out a small groan, but obviously loud enough for Aaron to hear because he questioned me again.

“C-can you come get me? I-I’m in English… Please Aaron.” My voice broke towards the end as I sniffled. My jaw hurt a lot. I wanted to burn the inside of my mouth. I felt disgusted.

“Yeah, I will be right there…” His voice trailed off.

“Please hurry.” Was all I said before I hung up. I didn’t know how long it would be until he came back. The fire alarm had stopped ringing now and the whole school seamed eerily silent. I was the only person in the school. Anyone could walk through that door.

Slowly a tear leaked down my face again as footsteps started approaching the room. He was coming back to finished me.

I shuffled back on the floor as quickly as I could, my already pained back crashing into the wall causing more pain to spike up my spine.

“Jasper? Jasper?” A voice called. Panicked I pushed myself into the corner cowering away from the door. I was going to be rapped for real this time.

I whimpered as a shadow appeared at the door.

"Jasper? Are you in here?" His voice was soft, I didn't understand why it would be soft, he was about to finish raping me, wasn't he? "Jasper? Jasper!" I looked up as Aaron ran towards me, his black tie flapping round his neck. "Jasper what’s wrong?! Why are you crying?!" Aarons wonderful face came into my eye line as he ran and crouched in front of me. Before he had a chance to do anything I flung myself at him, welcoming the warmth of his hug.

“Jasper! What’s wrong!?” He tried to say calmly although I could hear the panic and worry in his voice. I sniffed and pulled back slightly so I could see his face.

“I-I want to go home. Please take me home Aaron.” He nodded and swept my hair back from my face.

“Yes, of course I will. Do you want to order pizza?” I giggled weakly but nodded. I was hungry, after all I hadn’t had any lunch. “Good. We can sit on the couch, watch some random movie, eat junk food then maybe do a painting? Does that sound like a good idea to you?” I nodded and kissed his cheek. He smiled then kissed the top of my head. Damn I must look like a mess.