HUGE apology

Hi guys... I know you lot are probably hating me right now but I really don't like how I am writing this book... I feel like I'm forcing it too much and then just putting in stuff that's like what? And some of the stuff I've wrote or just the way I've written I would have probably stopped reading it if i was the reader...

So this is my HUGE apology about how much of a crap author I am.. And that this will be going on-hold for a short time whilst I write out some more chapters; that I most likely won't be happy with but hey, I'm determined to finish this book!

In the meantime I have started re-writing the whole book and I'm already on chapter 3 and I have to say in my opinion it is miles better! So I'm gonna write a couple more chapters then start posting that? Or should I wait until I've finished the original? Let me know in the comments :)

Also I've had some messages saying that people aren't sure what's going on. Please if you have any questions or are confused about what's happening message me or post a comment and I will be sure to answer all and any questions!

I have also re-written the blurb for the new book...  

"Jasper Shane, or Ariel Jasper Shane as her birth certificate says, is a 19 year old dyslexic girl. She got held back on her final year of high school, which she didn't mind because it meant she got to spend an extra year with all her best friends: Chrissie, Jamie, Kaya and Jessica. On her 19th birthday her friends throw her a party... At this party they buy stripper.... 

Aaron Lawing is a 24 year old man trying and failing to get a job teaching his passion; art. But because times are tough and no-one really wants to hire a 24 year old with not many qualifications he takes up the one job that's sure to rake in the money... Stripping. 

When these two people's lives collide it creates love, friendship and fear. 

Fear of Aarons past. Fear of people finding out. Fear of what's to come.

Join Aaron and Jasper through their whirl-wind adventure of love.

(New and improved version of My birthday cop is my stripper.)" 

Is this better or should I stick with the original?? :)

Again I am SOOO sorry guys, you haven't got a clue how guilty I feel about this!!