Twenty :)

Okay I know its short but at least it's an update? I have some really bad writers block with this story at the moment :(

I've also started writing a new book called Second Best, it's a werewolf romance it doesn't have a description yet but I would love it if you could check it out, maybe vote, comment tell me what you think of it???

'Carter Light is used to being Second all her life, Second oldest child in the Second in comand family in the Second biggest pack in England. Shes older then Justin Shine, the next Alpha yet he treats her like dirt, not letting her have boyfriends or even friends at all! Carter hates it.

When Justin offers an interesting offer Carter declines instantly, but then Justin offers something else. Carter agrees to both after a while and then come Justin's 18th, where all male wolves find their mates Carter realises she actually has feelings for Justin.

But will it end all happily ever after?'

Anyway.. this chapter is sort of a filler chapter, stuff actually starts happening in the next chapter so bear with :) My baby nephew was born on the 6th so that's put a small pause to my writing :(

20-30 votes for the next upload???

Remember, please VOTE COMMENT and FAN!!! XD

" Jasper... Jasper! Ja-asper!" I pried open my eyes and came face to face with a smiling Aaron. "Morning babes!" I groaned and rolled over thoroughly pushing Aaron off me and onto the floor. He groaned in pain while I smirked in satisfaction. Why was he being so cheery and happy? No one should be that positive in the morning. No one.

"Jasper, get your ass up now!"

"No." I clutched the duvet like it was the most important thing in my life... Which at this moment in time it is. My duvet.

"Jasper. I will give you to the count of three before I get you out of the bed myself." Aaron's mocking warning tone spoke to me. I simply pulled the duvet over my head and locked myself in a happy ball.

"One..." I yawned happily.

"Two..." Ah Aaron's bed is so comfy.

"Right that's it!" I screamed as the duvet was ripped off me and I was thrown over Aaron's hard shoulder.

"No! Don't take me from my lover!" I hit Aaron's back jokingly. That's right, the bed is my lover

"I warned you. And I thought I was your lover?" Aaron placed me down in a chair in the kitchen. I huffed and crossed my arms then smiled cheekily at him.

"Whatever! Oh and just to let you know, if we ever move into together, we are keeping your bed. No wait, you know what... Let's just swap beds right now!" I spoke cheekily. Aaron froze then slowly turned around to look at me. "What?" I questioned then picked up the glass of milk of the table, taking a sip.

"...You think we'll be together long enough to move in together?" I coughed then started choking because I still was drinking milk. Damn couldn't he have waited till I'd finished my drink? Wait... What did he say?