Three :)

OMG i love you guys sooooooooo freaking much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

okay, since the other chapters have gone so well...

can i be cheeky and ask for .... 10 votes???? to continue????

please!!!! :)

and i'm sorry for any spelling mistakes :P

here is chapter 3, thank you for being so kind with me ;)

be sure to leave your comments on how i can improve and stuff at the botton xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We woke up early the next day, about 1pm. And for us, that’s early. We decided to start getting the house ready for my party, so after we all had showers and dressed, we divided the task hat needed doing.

“Okay, so there is 5 of us, and we need 5-4 things doing. Buy decorations, decorate house, food and sweets (candy), games and our costumes.” Chrissie said pointing at the clip board in her hand. Put it like this, Chrissie has OCD, everything has to be perfect. That’s why she’s always in charge of organising our party’s. And we have a lot of parties. “Okay, so who’s getting food?” What made it even more amusing, was that me, Kaya, Emma and Jess were all sat down and Chrissie was stood walking in front of us. Kaya put her hand up.

“I’ll do it.” Yeah, when Chrissie wanted something doing we knew to do it and not dilly dally.

“Decorations? I need 1 other person to do that with me.” She stated waving her pencil at us.

“Me?” Emma asked crossing her legs.

“Cool. And I take it you want to do costumes Jazz?” I grinned. My friends knew me so well. “And that leaves, Jess with games. We good?” A chorus of ‘yes’ ran through the room and we all got up and left going to the shops we needed to be at.

Now I’m standing in the middle of the costume shop deciding what to get for our costumes.

Well Emma loves Egypt so she could be Cleopatra? Yeah, she would love that. Plus she has short black hair that would make it double amazing. It was a 2 piece top and skirt, that are both white and have thick gold trimming, and a belt down the centre of the skirt. It also came with a cape type thing, a necklace, head piece, and arm jewellery. I’m pretty sure I have gold strappy sandals that would match. (http://buysexyhalloweencostume.net/sexy-cleopatra-costume-p-497.html )

I decided that because Kaya is blonde and our little girl, she’s the youngest and smallest, would look cute as a fairy, so I got her a Tinkerbell costume. It was a green dress with a pinky skirt. It came with some pink pixie wings and a green wand.( http://tinkerbellhalloween.com/tinkerbell-halloween-costumes-for-women/ ) (3rd one down. )

Because Jessica is our little shy girl, the one that never miss behaves, I thought an angel costume would be best. Especially with her blonde hair. It was a white dress with feathers. It had arm sleeves that were held up by a silver band at the elbow, then flowed down to feathers at the end. It also had wings and a halo. (http://www.halloweencostumes.net/womens-angel-costume.html )