Twenty-One :) [And Authors Note]

Well this is chapter 21... wow I didn't really expect I would make it this long and there is still so much to come!

Sorry for my rant....

It's getting pretty hard to write this now.. I'm the type of person that gets something or does something for a while then gets bored and moves on to the next thing.. I hate to admit it but I think that's what I've started doing with this book? I know my chapters may not live up to what I first started writing but I do try and I am busy and I know that it's a pretty sucky excuse but I am sorry that I never upload.

I am in year 10 in high school, which is the year I start my GCSE's, I live in England so the holidays and stuff may be different if you live somewhere else. My second nephew was born on the 6th of august so I help out a lot with my family because he has a 2 year old brother who gets a bit jealous but he's so sweet with him. Baby Noah & Reece <3

Also I have realised what's also slowing me down is that I feel no one wants to read my work anymore? Hardly anyone comments and I really want to know what people think of my book, even if it's bad points. I feel wrong and bad that I have to ask for you to vote but I need to know that people actually want to read this? So please if you actually read and enjoy my book maybe leave a comment to tell me if you do?

It just would be nice to know what people think for a change...

I am sorry for the rant but I just wanted to let you know how I felt... I do appreciate and love the people that vote and comment on each chapter and I adore the people who fan me. Thank you everyone for sticking with me.. It's been over a year since I started this book and I apologise for the long waits between chapters.