Four :)

Here you go my little lovelys XD

i hope you are enjoying my book so far????

please remember to fan, vote and comment :)

:3

four v v vv v v v v v v v v

Everyone was silent as we walked around the room. Kaya and a guy called Tim were watching, making sure no one cheated and working the music. I could feel people brushing past me as we walked. The music stopped and everybody froze, except the kidnappers. There is 6 kidnappers, they are only allowed to take one person out at a time. What makes it funny is, that the kidnappers don't know who the other kidnappers are, so they always get the other kidnappers out.

The music started up again and so did people's walking. I loved this game, it was always best when you were a hostage. With the thrill of not knowing if you were about to be grabbed by the person, you just brushed shoulders with.

The music stopped again, making everybody freeze, in anticipation of the kidnappers. This would be a very scary game, if they were real kidnappers...

The music blasted out again. I was beginning to touch less people with each round. The music stopped again and i felt a hand clap on my shoulder and pull me out of the game and into the empty hall.

I waited for my eyes to adjust so i could see who my kidnapper was, they started laughing. It was a good thing we were in the other side of the house, because his laughter was booming and I’m still sure they could hear him laughing. Laughing lightly i smacked him in the arm.

"Shut up!" It was hard telling someone to shut up, when you can't stop laughing. "Who are you? You're meant to go back to the game!" I was talking in whisper because, i knew for a fact that if you talked normally you could still be heard in the living room. My eyes were starting to adjust now, and i could see that my kidnapper was a boy...who has a really girly laugh. 

"Hey Jasper! Cool party, how you doin'" My kidnapper asked. I knew the voice i just couldn't put a name or a face to it. 

"I'm good..." I trailed of. I don't like being in this situation. It's starting to freak me out. My kidnapper started shaking with laughter again.

“Do you- do you really not recognise my voice?” Disbelief was clear in is voice, as well as amusement. Shaking my head, because if my eyes had adjusted, so had his, I tried to step back. He patted his chest. “It’s me, Mitch!” I almost laughed at how excited he was, but resisted and smacked his arm. "Ow! What was that for?!"

"Go back to the game!" I ordered, making him shrink away from my raised voice. He held up his hands un surrender and backed away. “Yeah, that’s right, be scared.” He laughed and ran back into the living room. Crossing my arms, I leaned back against the wall.

“You know, with you showing your legs like that, it’s tempting me to just take you up to your room and take you again.” A husky voice whispered in my ear, making me shudder.

“Hello to you too.” I said sarcastically as I stepped away from him. Fan enough away, where I wasn’t touching him, but close enough to where I still had his body heat.

“Mmm, hello then.” He smirked, looping his arm round my waist and pulled me back into him. There goes my plan of staying away from him and having a clear head… “You should stay real close to me.” Aaron murmured into my ear, sending shivers of pleasure down my back.