Twenty-Three

Once we were home we didn’t say another word to each other. I think the only thing we say in the car was her calling me a stupid little bitch. Wow and the award for best mother goes to Shona Tilly.

I really didn't know what to do.

Sighing I dropped my bag on the floor and sat on my bed staring at the wall.

There wasn’t much I could do. Because I’m pretty sure there is no way in hell my mum is going to let me step foot anywhere near that school, never mind in it.

She probably going to move us to another city, wait, maybe another country with the way she’s acting.

I wanted try and scream in frustration but I could will nothing to come out. Sighing I stood up from my bed and started pacing round my room. I really wanted to know what was going through her head.

I needed to think myself. I had to say good bye to Aaron. With my mother acting the way she was I’m pretty sure there was no way I was staying in this town much longer. I needed to talk to the girls and Jamie. Maybe they could talk some sense into her. Although I doubt it.

I bet that she’s on the phone this very minute to Aquata telling her all about my scandalous affair and how she’s the better twin and how much of a disappointment I am.

I glanced at the clock. Damn, it was nearly 5. There was no way I was going down stairs, and I highly doubted she would cook my food. I sighed. There was no way I was going to get any food until later tonight. I may as well go to sleep or something.

I threw of my clothes and jumped into my pyjamas then lay under my covers staring at the ceiling. Only then did I let the tears fall from my eyes.

I hated this. I hated her. I was so sorry. And I loved Aaron so much. He must hate me.

Aarons POV!

Fuck. Why did i do that? What part of my brain thought that would be a good idea?

"Mate, cheer up you didn't mean for that to happen!" Wess commented whilst throwing himself on my couch.

"Shut up. You don't understand what i've done. I've ruined her life. And my own."

Jaspers POV

“Get up you dirty slut!” I pealed my eyes open. My mother was stood beside the bed holding one of my bags and suit cases. “Get out. You’re going to live with your aunt in France.” Ha. I said she was going to send me to another country.  “Well? What are you waiting for? Get up!" I gave a half hearted laugh.

This was actually hilarious that she thought i wanted to stay here in the first place.

"Your plane leaves at 12:30!" I glanced at the clock. It was 8:23, which meant that i only had 4 hours to get ready say my goodbyes and leave. Great.

"Fine. Get out already so i can get ready!" She threw my bags onto my bed, on top of me i might add, and stormed out the room. I don't know why shes in such a bad mood. Shes getting rid of her dirty slut of a daughter!

I spent 2 hours packing all my clothes, makeup, essentials, photos and any thing else i needed to survive being in France. How was i going to read and write that language when i could barley do it for my own!?

Sighing i decided to put that thought to the back of my head, i will think about it when i'm actually there and not before.

Once i was sure i had everything i needed i sat at my desk and wrote 4 letters. One for Chrissie, one for Hanna, one for Jamie and the girls and of course one for Aaron. In Hanna's and my friends letters i wrote how much i would miss them and what had actually happened and why i was going away. I took more time when i wrote Aarons and Chrissies because those two people alone mean the world to me. And if they thought that i didn't love them i don't know how i would cope.

Dear Chrissie,

Ha it sucks. I'm really going to miss you. My mum found out about Aaron and kind of went crazy... Shes shipping me off to my Aunts in France. I mean like really? How am i going to cope with learning another language?

I'm hoping that i actually handed this letter to you in person and if i have then you should know what to do with the other envelope.. if not then there is another envelope in yours as you can see.. Please give that to Aaron and tell him how much i love him. And that i'm not mad no matter what he may think. Please?

I really will miss you. After all those years we've been together its going to be horrible not seeing you everyday. But i will have a phone and a laptop there hopefully and i have memorised your number so i can easily phone you or we could Skype. If not there's always letters and emails etc..

Anyway, yeah im going to miss you so much. You were a better sister to me than Aquata ever was...

Just know that in a year or two i will be back. Trust me.

I love you so much honey.

From Jasper xx

I wanted to keep it short and sweet so i didn't repeat to many things. If i didn't get to see her one more time before we leave though... I- i don't even want to think about not seeing her.

And finally i set to work on Aaron's letter. Once it was finished i placed it in a small envelope with no name written on and placed in inside Chrissies envelope. I was ready to go.

"Mum, can we please stop by Chrissies so i can say bye?" Even if she said no i would walk out and do it myself.

"Fine. But no one else."

10 minutes later she pulled up outside of Chrissies house. I let myself into the house.

"Jasper? What're you doing here? Why have you been crying? Whats happened?" I was going to miss that, how she could automatically tell if something was wrong with me or not.

"Here." I handed her all 3 envelopes and hugged her tight. "I love you so much Chris. And i'm sorry haha. Yeah the letter explains everything. Please give the other letters to the right people..."

"Of course darling. I love you too. Please tell me whats happened?" She wrapped her arms tight around me tears lacing her own voice.

"Mum found out about Aaron and i... I'm going to live in France with my Aunt." I glanced out of the window when i heard my mum honking the horn. "I've got to go... I love you. Bye." I walked out without looking back until i was in the car. 

Tears were running down her face as much as my own were. I truly hated my mum for doing this.

An hour later my plane was ready for boarding.

Goodbye England. Goodbye Chrissie. Bye Jamie, Jess and Kaya. Bye Em even. Bye to my whole family.

But most of all, bye to Aaron.

___________________

OMG no its the end... Yes there will be an epilogue :) It will be uploaded shortly...