Fourteen :)

So here is chapter 14...

***

I stepped into the room, looking at the empty desk. Good he's not here yet. Damn! Why was I doing this?! It was stupid, it was going to come back and bite me in the ass. Stupid karma. I pulled the skirt down a little more because it felt like it was rising with each step. I stepped into the room fully and looked around, checking that there was no one else in the room other than me.

I walked over to my desk and sat down, pulling out my art book from underneath. What to draw what to draw? I glanced out the window and noticed the orange colour of the leaves that had fallen off the trees and blanketed the ground in a crispy cover.

I made a mental note to go check that out on alter date, considering what I was wearing was not the right clothes to go through the woods with.

Someone cleared their throat. I let out a small shriek of surprise. I thought I was alone!  Aaron stood at the door with a questioning look on his face. Although a question hadn’t been asked I simply shrugged.

“Erm, how are you?” He asked moving fully into the room and sitting behind his desk. I smiled and stood up, walking to the back of the room where my art board was sat. I felt his eyes on me the whole time I moved to the back of the room.

“I’m good…” I said with a small smile. This was really awkward… He nodded and coughed nervously.

“If you don’t mind me asking… Why are you dressed like that?” He signalled to my outfit. “Not that I don’t mind! You would look amazing in anything!” A light blush coated his cheeks as he rushed the words out. I laughed slightly then “accidently” dropped my paintbrush. My god… I am acting like a whore! Ah why the hell not?! You only live once, right?!

I bent down slowly, picked up the paintbrush then stood up slowly, sensually. I laughed silently as I heard him gulp. I take it he like that? Ugh boys, think with their dicks, I swear!

“Oh erm…” Damn, why didn’t we think of a cover reason?! It’s not like I can just say, “Oh, it’s to test you!” He will think I’m an effing idiot, never mind dyslexic! “Chrissie wanted to ask out her new boy-toy and seduce him… So she made all of us wear…” I waved my hand in front of my outfit, for emphasis. His eyes followed the hand. Typical.

“Oh…” Was that disappointment? A small part of me hoped it was. “So, what do you want to do your project on?” He asked changing the subject. I shrugged-again.

“I don’t know… You think of something! You’re the teacher!” He laughed then stood up and walked to the window.

“Well… What haven’t you done it on before?” I shrugged. I think I had covered a lot of topics in art. “Well…What about love?” He suggested. I cringed. I did not want to be painting love hearts for the next two months! “You don’t have to do it on the love side… What about the dark love, the love that goes un-noticed, the secret love, the love that ends peoples life’s. Or just the love of friends or family?”  Was he hinting at something, because I’m pretty sure he put emphasis on the Secret…