Nineteen :)

Okay well first up im sorry at how late this chapter is...but hopefully this chapter should make up for it? A lot happens in it and I would really like to know what you think about it... :)

I should be able to upload way more now cause in writing on my phone... So if the chapters are shorter and the spelling and grammar is worse its cause its on notes on my IPhone4 :)

Please VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

20 votes for the next chapter :)

It was great. We got to the club to find it packed. I loved it. The atmosphere was amazing! Everyone was buzzing with excitement. I was almost jumping up and down with how excited I was!

Grinning at my friends I spotted the boys easily. They were lounging against the bar looking at the whole club, sexy smirks plastered on each of their faces. Their grins seemed to be contagious, Chrissie, Kaya, Jess, Jamie and I all had grins that mimicked the boys'.

"Let's get some drinks in! I'm paying!" Chrissie called over the music, movie gracefully through the mass of grinding bodies that littered the room. We all quickly followed bot for the drinks and for the guys.

"Ohh, sometimes, I get a good feeling! Yeah..." Avicii Levels blasted out from every corner of the club. I didn't think my grin could get any bigger but it somehow did as Aaron came over to me and started dancing, moving his hips with mine in time to the music.

"I'm glad you came." Aarons warm breath fanned down my neck as he spoke into my ear. The music was that load it was the only way I was going to be able to hear him. But hey I wasn't complaining! The louder the music the more we had to be close to each other.

"I'm glad I did too." Hey shoot me, I'm a hormonal teenage girl on a night out with her boyfriend and best friends, I'm allowed to be a little flirty. He smiled at me before kissing me lightly on the lips.

"So what do you want to drink?" After the kiss he had managed to manoeuvre us over to the bar. I smirked as I looked at all the colourful drinks and cocktails behind the counter.

"Err just get me a shot." I smiled pointing at the drinks that Chrissie and Wess were downing. He nodded then spoke to the bar tender.

"Hey 4 shots for me and my girl." He grinned down at my blushing face before handing the bar tender the money. I could tell we weren't the only people with the idea of going out on bonfire night, the place was packed! After receiving our drinks we made our way back to our friends who were all chilling out just a little bit down the bars length.

"Yeah! And then she fell and sat in the paint!" Chrissie called then laughed her head off. I couldn't believe that bitch! That was meant to be a best friends only story! I blushed and looked away as everyone else started cracking up and laughing at me. It was one time! And it wasn't even that funny!

All that happened was I got a little bit drunk dancing about my room that we were decorating and I tripped and fell into the paint... But not before ripping my skirt on the table so it spiralled out so I was left in my nickers.

"What are they talking about?!" Aaron giggled, its really wierd to hear a guy giggle... It just doesnt sound right. I couldn't stop that glare that shot out of my eyes. If looks could kill I swear... He chuckled then held his hands up in surrender. "Sorry I won't ask then." The cheesy smirk was still clear on his face,

"Let's get this party started!" Kaya shouted before grabbing mine and Jess' hand, skilfully dragging us to the dance floor, much to Jess' displeasure.

I smiled feeling the alcohol loosen me up a bit then started to shake ma stuff. (AN I found that really amusing to write and I don't know why?)

"Kay, want to go shopping tomorrow!?" I screamed over the thumping bass. She nodded then hooked her arms round us.