Twenty-Two :)

Hey so i know it's long over due but here is chapter 22 !! :D I'm posting it today because on the 20.11.12 it will be my 2 yearaversory on wattpad!!! :D haha!! Questions at the bottom!!

Remember to vote comment and fan!! :D

Did she really think I was just going to go with her? Was she mad? And besides was she just going to lay the blame on him, when it was both of us?

"No." The word was out of my mouth before I thought about it.

"I'm sorry, what?" She stood placing a hand on her hip and cocking an eyebrow. "What?" She repeated.

"I said 'no'."

"You are really having a laugh if you think I'm leaving you here with a man that obviously need professional help!" She screeched. A frown made its way into both Aaron and i's faces.

"He doesn't need help. And..."

"And what?" If she was able to growl... I bet she would have.

"I'm in a relationship with him..." My voice came out very uneasy. If she went ape shit crazy at him how would she react with me?

"Ariel Jasper Shane you better be fucking with me right now!". My jaw dropped again. Why was she so angry with this? I mean yeah I get that I'm dating my teacher but really, was there any need for her to go crazy! Aaron was looking at the floor looking very guilty. Yeah, he should be!

"Give me your phone." What? My phone? Confused I pulled my phone out my pocket, I wasn't going to hand it over yet though.

"Why?" She held her hand out expectantly.

"Phone. Now." Why does she want my phone? I slowly passed my IPhone4 to her very unsure about what she was going to do.

My phone flew across the room and shattered against the far wall. I looked back at my "mother".

"What the hell! That was my phone!" Why the heck did she do that!?

"Walk out of this classroom and do not look back, otherwise that will not be the only thing getting smashed!" Tears started to fill my eyes. Why was she acting like this? Yeah I know we've never really had a strong connection but this was going a bit far! I bet if this was Aquata she would let the both explain then leave it alone, maybe even be happy for her. But no. She wouldn't even think about doing that with me.

"Ariel Jasper Shane, if you do not walk out of this class room now, not only will I smash your car but you will not be returning to my house again. Not even to collect clothes." I looked to Aaron hopelessly through my tear covered eyes. I was sorry. He was sorry. I was sorry

Silently I walked out the classroom. I wish I didn't have to leave him. He meant so much to me...

"Good. You made the right decision." I glared at my "mother" through tear glazed eyes.

"Why?" She froze at my question.

"Why what?"

"Why did you do that?! Why?!" Screw being angry and upset! I was fucking pissed!

"Because Ariel! Just because! No one who is related to me is going to be molested by some- some monster!" Her eyes glared down at me.

"He's not a monster! I love him! How could you do this to me!?" My knees buckled out and I tumbled to the ground sobbing. How could she do this to me? She's supposed to love me...

"How can you love such a person like that! Ariel he sold his body! You are nothing special! And he is a low life paedophile! Perving on young innocent girls! It's disgusting! He should go to hell!"

Aaron's POV

Why did I do that... I... I'm so stupid! In what world did I think that it would be wise to just do that?! Was I high or something!?
Sighing and rubbing my heads in defeat I sunk into my chair. I couldn’t believe I had done that… I- I’m an idiot.

"Why do I never think before I act?" I thought aloud.

"I don't know but I guess that's one of the reasons she loves you and is going to forgive you?" Startled my head shot up from my hands. Jessica was stood at the door holding a piece of paper. I simply nodded me head. I didn't know what else to do.

"Jessica... What do you mean, she loves me?" She loves me? Well she won't know. That thought alone made me want to cry. I couldn't admit it to myself but I knew, no, know that I love her.

"Here." She handed me the paper. "She was able to give this to me on her way out. Much to the witches displeasure." She smiled at me while flicking a bit of hair behind her ear.

"Do you know what is says?" She chuckled lightly.

"No. She told me to give it straight to you. I promised I wouldn't look and I always keep my promises." I managed to crack a small smile but we both could tell how forced it was.

"Thank you Jess." She gave me one last warm smile that had the unsaid words of 'you're welcome' in it before flicking her hair and walking out of the room.

I looked at the white piece of paper in my hands again. It looked like something shed just ripped out her book.

It’s now or never.

I flicked the small piece of paper open and was greeted with Jaspers cute handwriting. Damn, everything about this girl is cute.

'Hey Aaron, I’m not mad at you.. just upset... I will talk to you somehow.... you can count on that.

Love Jazz.'

How is she going to be able to talk to me? Her mother is taking her out of my class, her phone is smashed and I doubt she will be aloud anywhere near my house, or I hers.

I sighed once again. The day that I stupidly thought was going to be amazing turned out to be stupidly bad. Does my brain not have an off button?
I can't believe I did that to her though... After everything she’s been through these past few months, what with Emma, Mr Wilson, the dude at the club, the pet shop and everything and anything else. It wasn't fair that I had done this to too her.

I was so pissed off with myself!

Jumping up from my chair suddenly I stormed to the back of my classroom where everything was kept and grabbed a fresh canvas. I stood it on the an easel then proceeded to grab all the paints and brushes I needed before starting my anger art.

_____________________________________-

So what did you think!? :D
Okay so what do you think Aaron is going to paint?
What do you think Jaspers mum is going to do now?~
Do you think they love eachother?? :)

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FAN!!! :D