Six :)

Gosh, i know you guys probably hate me...

i have such a bad case of writers black its unbelieveable!

another things thats really bad, i have the ending of this book plotted out and the sequel, i just dont know how to work up to it :(

another really bad thing, ive been able to write shit loads for TABAKINZ123 and CODYRHODESGIRL  but ill zippo for my own :(

so so so

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERY ONE THAT HAS COMMENTED, FANNED AND VOTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OVER 210 VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

i love you guys so much!

and i will try to post when ever i can... :*

anyway here is your long awaited chapter XD

****************************************************

Later that evening it was about half 5 and Aaron and i were sat on the couch watching vampire diaries re runs and eating the food that Jamie made us, when Aaron’s phone started ringing. Sighing he picked it up off the coffee table and answered it.

“Hello? No. What, why?! No, I’m with my girlfriend. No. Why me? Ask Chris!” I listened as He had an argument with the person on the phone, sad I couldn’t hear what they were saying as well. “Fine. Whatever, just don’t ask me again.” He grumbled under his breath as he came and sat back down, but he was all fidgety and ringing his hands together. Placing a hand lightly on his shoulder I smiled, trying to comfort him.

“Are you okay? Who was that and what did they want that’s got you all worked up?” He sighed and wrapped his arms round me.

“It was my work.” His work? What does he- Uh, oh. Stripping. He had to go strip for another girl. Wow. “I don’t want to go, if that helps?” I nodded my head, not trusting my voice. He was going to strip for a girl, most likely who was prettier than me. A small frown came to my face as I thought of all the ways he could cheat on me with this job. Swallowing I forced a smile.

“So, how long  do we have?”

“I have to leave at 6.” 6, Okay. That gives me… Half an hour. Yay. See that right there, is sarcasm.

“Okay… so what are we doing in the mean time? Cause I’m pretty sure you are sick of watching Vampire Diaries.” He chuckled and stuck his tong out like a 5 year old.

“I don’t know, I was getting into it, I mean there is a vampire with the same first name as me, and he is hot…” He teased. I fake gasped.

“Your gay?! Wow, maybe you should be going out with Jamie instead.” I mock huffed and turned my back to him.

“Nah, I like you better. Wait, maybe… I’m Ariel-Jasper-Shane-Sexual. Meaning, I only like you!” I turned back and looked at him. That was such a cheesy line!

“Really? So is it okay if I’m Bob-The-Builder-Sexual!? I mean, have you seen his body!? And the way he handles tools…” He scowled and forced his lips onto mine. I welcomed them quite happily.

Soon his hands had bunched up my top, I was lying on my back with him straddling me and my fingers were lost in his hair. We were full on making out.

“Oh my god! My poor innocent eyes!” We both gasped and looked towards Kaya in shock. “I’ve been stood here for like 5 minutes calling at you to stop, but only when I scream do you look.” She scoffed looking at her manicured nails.

“You’re not that  innocent.” She gapped in shock at me making me laugh and smile. Frowning slightly when Aaron climbed off me I sat up. “So what are you doing here Dumpling?”

“Well Muffin I was going to spend the night. We have school in the morning and you said I could come in early with you…Remember?” Go in early… I don’t remember that… Oh wait yeah I do. We were in my bed room, while I was getting ready for my first date with Aaron. Wow, it’s seems like weeks have gone by since that, when really it was only a few days ago.

Aaron let out a frustraited sigh as he started flatening his hair out. "I should go now." His eyes were dull and lifeless, nothing like they had been for the past day. Sighing i followed Aaron by pushing myself of the couch and dragging my feet to the door.

"I will see you soon, baby." Giving and small smile and a small nod i kissed him on the cheek.

Giving him one last parting look as his car drove away, i then turned and shuffled back to the couch, where Kaya was sat with pop corn and the tv up full blast.

"...It's better if she and John not know that i stayed in town after i got out of the Tumb." I laughed silently as Kaya lip spoke all of the lines Katherine was giving. "I did what i had to do to get out of that tumb. Now i'm reconsidering my aliance." She was so into i wouldn't be surpriesed if we had a thunder storm and she didn't notice. "I know that i want Klouse dead, which puts me squarely on team you. Besides, if you 2 ever need me to swap places with Elena again, the less people know that I'm here, the better. Think about it Steffan, come on, youre smart." With the last word she spun around and grinned at me.

"So remind me again, are you team sexy badass Damon or team hotstuff loveable Steffan?" She smirked. I fake gased.

"I am of course team Damon! How could i not be! Kaya, i thought you knew me better then that! I'm always a sucker for a bit of breaking the rules!" She laughed.

We spent the rest of the night watching Vampire Diaries and eating junck food. We passed out at around 12 so we still got pleanty of sleep before school.

"Ste-ste-step un in the party like ma name is that bitch, all these haters mad because I'm so established. They know I'm a beast, yes I'm a fucking savage. Haters you can kill yourselfs!" I sprung up right in my bed as Check it out by Will.I.Am, Nicki Minaj and Cheryl Cole started blasting out my alarm. An evil chuckle came from my bathroom door.

"Morning sunshine!" I glared at Kaya's too happy self. It's not normal for people to be so happy in the morning. "Come on, up you get! It's the firet day back at school after all!" She grinned. Why am i friends with morning people?! Hffing i ripped the duvet of my body and embraced teh cold air.

"What time is it?" She glanced at her watch and thats when i noticed she was all ready fully dresses. She was wearing black and white nit jumper, black skinny jeans and black open toe high heels. Her hair still hung loosely round her shoulders.

"Just turned 6. Come on, get in the shower, so we can finish our projects." I followed what she asked, then got dressed in some black shorts, a blue boyfriend shirt, with a black belt, black knee high socks and black anckle boots. I curled my dyed brown hair slightly, while Kaya put hers in a tight pleat.

We were soon on our way to school to face the surpries's that lay ahead.

********************************************

Okay there it is :]

i know its short but it was a filler chapter... as you could guess XD

i will post as soon as possible :]

please remember to

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love you people sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :*