Thirteen :)

Hey, can I just spare a small moment from the story, I would like to have a little rant... wow that sounds like I'm about to tell you off! I'm not... ish?

Well, in chapter one of this book I nearly have 100 votes, and with the other few chapters following I have about 60ish? Well, the votes on the chapters seem to be going down. Please, if you think something is wrong with my book (if that is why you are not voting) could you please tell me so I can improve it? So make it so you would maybe like it?

I don't know but it Wattpad made an undo button on the votes, would you take back the votes you have given me in the past?

I've said it before and I will say it again, please tell me what you think of my book, either in the comments or in a IM or PM or even post on my message board...

So I hate to ask this but can I ask for 14 votes till I will upload again???

***

I sat with my legs curled under me on my bed. All I could think about was his offer. Did I want that to happen? To be in a secret relationship with my teacher? Would my friends hate me for it? Would they be disgusted? I couldn't lose my best friends. They meant everything to me.

I have a few options, I could either, date my Aaron, who is my teacher and risk getting found out or disowned by my best friends. I could also, say no, and just be friends with him. And finally I could run away with Chrissie and start a new life in America.

All three ideas sounded good right now.

I think it's time I phoned reinforcements. I grabbed my mobile and dialled the number I knew off by heart, it was much easier than searching through my contacts. She picked up on the 4th ring.

"Hello?" I smiled, she never checks the caller I.D.

"Hey Chris. Erm... Look, I need your help with something, do you think you can come over?" I twirled my hair, waiting for her reply.

"Sure babes, be over in... 10." And then she hung up. Wow, what nice friends I have, they don't even say bye.

Ah...I want something... Food. Yes. I want food. Sighing- I do a lot of that- I rolled off my bed and onto the floor. Ugh, I'm too lazy to walk! I crawled down the stairs and into the kitchen. Now... Food... Where are you?

Huffing I pushed myself up off the floor. Damn that floor was comfy... I pulled open the closest cupboard and pulled out the first thing, without looking. Huh... Breadsticks... I didn't even know we had them. Huh... One of my favourite food. Nom nom nom! (A/N, Grrr I really want them now!!!)

I started munching my way through the box as the doorbell sounded. Shuffling my feet I made it to the door and opened it to show Chrissie.

"Hola be-atch!" She smiled and greeted 'Hi'.

"So, what's so bad that you sounded like you would cry on the phone, babes?" She cocked her head to the side... Doing the dog action. Ha-ha! She's a dog! Damn...How much sugar were in those cookies?! I giggled and walked up the stairs, still munching on my breadsticks and with Chrissie following.

I pushed open my door then ran and jumped on my bed, which ended with me falling off. I stood up and waited for Chrissie to finish laughing her ass off.

"How-How'd- How did you-you do that?!" She panted, still half laughing. I glared at her then sat on the floor and continued noming on my bread sticks.

"It was my awesome ninja skills. Just because you are jealous, don't go hating on my skills." And being the cool ninja I am, I stuck my tong out at her. Ha! Take that! She looked at me, as is contemplating weather I was okay or not the cautiously sat on my bed opposite me.