Seven :)

OMG HERE IT IS!!! 

Questions at the end :D

 THANK YOU PEOPLE I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please vote :*

please fan :*

please comment :*

hee hee here is chapter 7

:)

Kaya giggled as we skipped down the empty hall way leading towards the art rooms. One of the rooms I spent most of my time in.

"So, when are you next meeting Aaron?" Kaya smirked rearranging her bag on her shoulder as I pushed the class room door open. It was pretty cool really, our school was one in a handful that doesn't wear uniform, here in England. But we did have limits, the highest girls could have their skirts, was mid-thigh. Tops weren't allowed to show cleavage and if you wore heels, they weren't allowed over 4 inches. Were allowed hats and hoodies and scarf's, as long as they stay on your head and don't stop people from not seeing.

Ms Apple was sat at her desk typing away as we skipped in the class room. Miss Apple, was an elderly woman, who I loved dearly. She had grey hair that she left down freely, big blue eyes, and dressed very hippie and floral. She was an amazing woman, probably my idol.

"Morning girls!" We both grinned, hugging her and saying 'Hello' in union. "So, how are you this fine morn'?" Kaya gave a small chuckle at the way she talked. Kaya always found the way she talked funny, were as I was used to it.

"We're good. Oh! Jazz got a new boyfriend!" Ms Apple gasped in shocked joy, while I blushed and lowered my head.

"Really?! Is my little Jasper-Ariel growing up!?" I blushed more heavily, making her and Kaya laugh evilly at me. "So what's his name?!"

"Cl-Aaron." I smiled, but silently cursed at my slip up. Ms Apple gave me a look saying 'tell me later'. I nodded my head in understanding.

"They can't keep their hands of one another!" I have a shocked laugh and smacked Kaya in the arm. Who does that?! Tell your best friends favourite teacher that she's been sleeping with her boyfriend.... A lot.

"Yes, I remember when Ron and I were young, we couldn't keep our hands of each other. Gosh we did it in so many places I've lost count! Oh and when we got married, and went on our honey moon, we could keep our hands of each other even less!" She boasted. Wow, not something I wanted to hear her say. "But then he passed away a few years later, I never found someone that treated me with the same amount of love that he did." All smiles gone from her face as she thought about her old husband. It was a sad story really, he passes away of cancer, she had no one to look after her, she was unable to have kids, and she lost her family at a young age.

"Any way, have you girls done your homework?" Kaya and I both ducked our heads and ran to the other side of the class room. Yes she maybe sweet and kind, but if you don't do her homework or get on her wrong side... "Girls." I shuddered at her hard tone and hid behind Kaya.

 "See, that's why we're are here... an hour early." Kaya explained, smiling innocently. Ms Apple sighed, but smiled straight after, signalling she was okay with us and telling us to get s a move on. We obeyed and scurried to our desks. I sat at mine, after pulling my out my art folder from under the desk. Slamming it on the desk, I gave Ms Apple and fright from the noise. I mumbled a 'sorry Ms' and started drawing. (A/N finished pic at side J)

5 minutes in Kaya got her Ipod out and started playing Ed Sheerens A Team, making me smile. I loved that song, it is really cute . It may be about a prostitute but... it's still awesome. We grinned at each other and both started singing.