Twelve :)

Here is the chapter!!!

Please Vote Commet and Fan!

Oh guess what! I nearlly have 100 votes for chapter 1, so, if you haven't voted... please do!! :D

***

"Ariel!" I smiled at my younger twin as she hugged me tight. She maybe my twin and I maybe older, but she was taller and smarter and post likely prettier. “How are you?!" I shrugged at the question. It was true though; I didn't know how I felt.

"I don't really know... because I’ve got some sort of memory loss and I can't remember the past few days..." Her face showed shock.

"And you have no idea how this happened?" I shook my head, no. "Well... What do you remember last, because that might help!" I thought about it. What was the last thing i remember? Was it my birthday party? I think it was!

"My birthday party." She nodded her head then counted back the days.

"Wait... so you can't remember anything, anything at all, from the past few days?" She swayed on her feet slightly.

"No." I looked down at my hands. I really wanted this conversation to end.

"Wow." I nodded my head. Would it be okay for me to go to my room yet? What if I said I had homework!?

"Erm... I'm going to go-"

"Babe! Where do you want me to put our bags?" A male voice cut me off. Who is that!? A brown haired boy stepped round the corner holding some pink cases. Aquata grinned and petted my shoulder. Why, I do not know. I'm not a freaking dog.

"A, you remember Mark?!" I nodded my head slowly. I think Mark was her boyfriend? But the damn... why does she have to be so hyper?! Huh... I think I need some sugar... "...So yeah!" Wait... she was talking?!

"Sorry, what? I zoned out..." She had a doubtful smile on her face. I scowled inwardly. She just thought she was perfect didn't she!

"What I said was, Mark and I... Are getting married!" Married? They have been together for like a month or two, is really okay to get married? I voiced my thought.

"Aren't you moving a little fast? I mean, how long have you been together? A couple of months?" She sighed and walked over to Mark, wrapping her arms round him.

"I love him. Why should the time that we've been together, stop us from sealing the deal?" Something wasn't right with the way she talked about marrying him...

"Okay... well you know where your bed room is... I'm just going to go do homework... or something..." I ran to my bedroom, tripping over my feet a few times. I burst into my room and was met with a very high pitched girls scream. Who the hell is in my room?!

Jamie got off the floor behind my bed, clutching his heart.

"Damn girl! You gave me a heart attack!" I chuckled at his dramatics, then sat crossed legged on the floor. I love floors. They are so much cooler then chairs!