Eleven :)

This chapter is in Aaron's POV...

please vot and comment and fan meeee :D

*******

I mumbled something unintelligent as i climbed out my car. I really didn't want to be here. All i would get was an earful and a half... well at least i will get to see the kids... I shrugged and carried on walking up the drive, towards my possible doom.

Before i was even up the steps the front door swung open and ran out a small brown haired boy carrying a white board. He threw himself at me, wrapping his arms and legs round me. My back getting hit with the board.

"Blake! What have i told you about running of like that?!" The voice and footsteps nearing me, was enough to make me want to shit my pants (A/N English... so underwear to you Americans ;D) The small brown haired woman paused at the door. Her facial features a mixture of sadness, evilness and happiness. "I thought you said you weren't going to come?" I simply shrugged and placed Blake back down in the floor, gently.

"Changed my mind. I wanted to see Blake and Sky' and Tucker. And i do know we have to talk... I'm not that stupid." She held her hand out for Blake and mumbled something that sounded like "yeah, that stupid."

"I know. Are you staying for dinner then? Because Tucker wont be home till later..."She trailed off, picking Blake up with an 'umpf'

Sighing i followed her into the house.

I felt a small amount of pressure on my legs, i glanced down to see a small head of blonde hair.

"Awon!" I smiled and picked up the small child, tickling her slightly.

"Hey Sky'. How's you? Did you get anything good for your birthday?" She nodded her head quickly, her blonde curls bouncing with the movement. She giggled and gave ma a crooked grin.

"Skywar, ish good! Daddy got Skywar Barbie castwle! It pwetty! Bwake got Skywar a teddy and some cwayons!" It was cute how she still couldn't pronounce some words and that she referred to herself as third person.

"Really Sky? Wow. Do you want another present?" She gave me a toothy grin and nodded her head quickly. I tucked my left hand into my back pocket and produced a small pink box with a white bow on it. She held her hands out ready for another present. She gently lifted of the lid and a small gasp left her little lips.

 Inside the box was a small silver necklace, with a love heart locket. The locket itself had angle wings on it and i had got it engraved, so it said Skylar in fancy writing. I hoped it was something she would love and keep for the rest of her life.

Also inside the box was a small pink card, with a picture of the locket and i had written a small caption at the bottom: On your 3rd birthday, Love Aaron x

I loved Skylar like she was my own child and not my sister. I guess that's because there was so much an age difference between us. I was 23 and she was 3. 20 years difference is a lot. But i just knew that if anything bad were to happen to my mum and Tucker, i would get custody of Blake and Sky. It only seemed fit.

"Do you like it Sky?" She grinned and nodded her head again, her cute little curls bouncing all over the place.

"I wove it, Awon!" She kissed my cheek and started wriggling in my arms, so i took that as a sign to put her down. She closed the lid, tight, on the box and ran of to show our mum and Blake.

I sighed. I would do anything to make these kids happy.

I closed the door behind me as i walked fully into the living room. Blake was sat on the couch playing his PSP with head phones in, Sky was sat humming to herself, while doing a drawing on the dining room table, and i could hear the faint clatter of pans from the kitchen.