Fifteen :)

Okay I know I haven't uploaded in a while, I have A LOT going on right now. I hardly get anytime to myself and when I do I'm doing homework or chilling with my friends.

This chapter will contain some R-rated content. And if you feel uncomfortable reading about anything rape related I suggest you wait for the next chapter, or skip it and read what happens after.

I have started writing an Extra's book, which will contain random chapters that have nothing to do with the story really, Jamie and Chris' story and character profiles.

...

So here it is. There was the warning so.....

***

My breath caught in my throat. Why was he locking the door?! He smiled sinisterly. (A/N Lol I wrote that and was like... Is that even a word?! ...it is)

What was happening?!

I watched as he licked his lips and stepped closer to me. What was happening?! Although I had seen enough films to know where this was going.

"Jasper Shane... You just love to tease me don't you?" He stepped closer again so he was touching the table. I scooted back in my chair, so my back was against the back of the chair, with a lot of pressure. I would prefer to be anywhere else in the world then here.

"I-I don't try to tease anyone!" We had been in this room alone for less than 5 minutes and already I felt on the verge of hysterics. He gave me a doubtful look then stepped round to the side of my chair. I was pretty much trapped. The only way I could get out is if I jumped over the chai beside me then ran to the door. I doubt I will be able to do that though. One, I'm wearing high heels and two, he is closer to the door then I am, so he has better chance of running to it.

My breathing increased rapidly as he places one hand on the back of my hair and the other hand on my desk. His face was in my face and I could smell his foul breath.

"Oh Jasper, Jasper, Jasper. Did you know, that almost every time you've been in my class room I’ve had to go to the bathroom afterwards? God I can only imagine what your skilful mouth would do..." His right hand lifted off my desk and went to his crotch. He pulled down the zip an started rubbing himself. I gagged. I felt disgusted. I was going to be sick.

"Sir, please stop! You don't want to do this! What about your wife and family?!" I almost screamed. There was no point. It was lunch, everyone would be in the café or on the field. Tears started to leak down my face as I jumped back into the chair beside me, hitting my back of the side of it.

"Oh they won't know as long as you keep silent!" He shouted as he reached out with the hand he was previously rubbing himself with and grabbed my ankle, pulling me towards him. My back and head smacked against the chairs. His rough hands moved up my legs towards my dress.

This was it. I knew what was going to happen.

"Now Jasper, why all the tears?" He whispers into my ear, in a way that I suspect to be seductive but in a situation like this it just causes a sob to rack my body.

When his rough fingers trace higher up on my legs and to the inside of my thighs I do something I know that I regret. I kicked my legs out of his hands, kicking him the face too. Stupidly I made a run towards the door, but before I even get past the table I felt his hands grip my upper arms tightly, shoving me towards the floor.

The floor collided with my chest making me scream in shock and of the impact. More tears streamed down my face. His hand gripped my shoulder and threw it backwards so I landed on my back. The look in his eyes send chills down my spine, and not the good kind either.

"Why are you doing this to me?!" I screamed. He laughed darkly.

"Because my little tiger, I know you want me just as I want you. Why are you fighting this?!" He shouted then gripped my hair and pulled my head towards his waist.

His next move made me scream and start thrashing. His hand went to his boxers and he pulled down them.

I cried for help as he thrusted himself towards me.

"Please! Someone! Help! Please!" I strained, but of course it’s no use. His hand connected with my face, whipping it to the side. I let out another cry of pain.

"Shut up and suck!" His voice roared as he shoved my face towards his cock that's all veiny gross looking already dripping with pre-cum. I gagged as it entered my mouth and slammed into my throat. He let out a moan as I continue to gag.

I was going to be sick.

Both his hands were gripping the back of my head, he grabs a chunk of my hair tightly and uses that to guide me around. He started thrusting into my mouth and for a moment I really thought I was going to puke. His cock hits the back of my throat and he moans louder, I shut my eyes tightly willing myself away from this. Away from everything, anywhere is better than here.

Why was this happening to me!? What had I done wrong to the world?!

Realising that I could fight him off a little I placed my hands on his thighs and pushed with all my strength. He stumbled backwards so I took the chance to run towards the door.

I gripped the door handle and pulled.

The door was locked.

"What a naughty girl you are. Trying to run away like that. When I was just getting into it too!" He laughed humorously then strode towards me. "Well, I guess now we can get to the good stuff."

More hot tears stream down my face as he pushes my shoulders into the door, his sick breath flowing against my ear and neck as he whispers into it.

"Now, why don't we get you out of that little whore outfit of yours?"

My heart starts pounding so hard I swear it was about to rip out of my chest, but that would save me from this torture. One of his hands grasp hold of both my wrists slamming them above my head whilst the other traces down my body then wraps round me and starts unzipping my dress. The noise seems to echo throughout the room as another sobbed escapes my lips.

What did I ever do wrong?!

His arm unwraps from around my body and finds itself on my cheek moving my tear stained face to look at him. His eyes seem crazed. There's something defiantly wrong with him, but that was the last thought to seep into my thoughts as he harshly slams his lips to mine. He forces my mouth open and his large slimy tong darts into my mouth.

My whole body freezes and I can't seem to find the will to move any more.

There's no way out of this.

More tears cascade down my face as one thought enters my mind...

Aaron.

Oh god! Nothing is ever going to be the same between us. No. I can't let this happen to me, to us. As his tong moves around my mouth I push all my fears aside and bite down on it. Hard.

He yells against me as the taste of rusty iron touches my tong, at this I know I've drawn blood and from his reaction he knows too. His fist hits into the side of my head causing me to cry out in pain and realise my grip on his tong as I fall to the ground shaking.

"You little bitch! You’re going to pay for that!" His voice bounces off the walls. He starts approaching me again and on reflex I scoot further away forgetting for a second I'm already backed up against the door.

And then, the something happened. It was like a god had answered my prayers.

The fire alarm went off.

He looked up startled then quickly pulled his trousers up and began to unlock the door. He glanced at me then smirked.

"We will finish this another time. But if you dare tell anyone. I will make your life a fucking hell." With that he walked out of the class room, leaving me on the floor crying.

***

Okay i would like to give a huge thanks to Paradise_Stroms an awesome dude who helpped me write this chapter, you should check out his book; Don't tell father (boyxboy)

I do not know when i will next upload but please Vote, Fan and Comment :D