Ten :)

• Dedicated to To all my amazing fans and people that have voted :)

Im trying as hard as i can to write for you :)

this chapter should be longer then the last but.... lol

This chapter is VERY confusing for some people.... if you dont understand just ask ;)

please vote and comment

or even fan!

i love hearing feed back, good or bad...

make sure to talk to me on chat, i love meeting new people ;)

********

I grabbed another tissue and blew my nose. The film was so sad. Yeah... That's was what I am crying at....

Totally.

"Honey, what has you in such a downer?" Chrissie wrapped an arm round my shoulder and tucked my head into her side. Kaya and Jessica have gone home for family nights. I wish I could have family nights... But that would mean my twi- Aquata! She was meant to come down! She still hasn't!

Wow... how bad am I, forgetting my own sister-twin sister. And the worst sister award goes to... Me! Along with the worst girlfriend... which I’m not anymore.

"Um... You know," I paused to swallow. "Aaron. And how we have a erm... new art teacher?" I waited, watching Chrissie's reaction. Confusion was clear on her face. Sighing I pushed myself away from her and sat with my head in my hands.

"Aaron...is erm... Mr Lawing. The new art teacher. He dumped me." Surprise, anger and sadness all passed through her eyes. She seemed to notice I wasn't moving and had started crying again so she wrapped her arms around me. Pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"Honey, why didn't you tell me before?" He voice was quite so I had to strain my ears to hear her. I was shaking slightly so she removed the cover from our knees and wrapped it round my shoulders.

"I-I didn't know what to say! I couldn't- I was- He just broke up with me!" It finally dawned on me. He had broken up with me.

What do you say when someone breaks up with you? I know we hadn't been going out for long, a few days, but I already felt like I loved him. It wasn't fair. Surely he felt something more for me then just lust?

It wasn't fair.

More waves of tears and exhaustion passed through me and soon I passed out.

****

"Listen to me, hoe, if you don't get your ass out of that bad and move your touché down stairs I will personally go ape shit gay ninja on your ass." My eyes flickered open and I was faced with the most horrific sight ever. Jamie.

"Who are you calling hoe?!" He stood up and gave me the whole, booty-shake/wiggle of finger.

"Me, you little whore!" I laughed then swung my legs out of bed. "Girl, please put some more clothes on. Not that you ain't smoking, but... I like guy parts... not girl." Jamie shuddered; shielding his eyes. What is he talking about? I looked down and blushed.

All I was wearing was tight-skin tight  shorts that came just to under my butt. And I wasn't wearing a shirt....or bra. I'm going to kill Chrissie next time I see her. I wasn't bothered about Jamie seeing me pretty much naked, well he was  gay and he had seen me fully naked before.