Eight :)

Muhahaahahahah are you happy its chapter 8

You guys should read 29elle92 's work, she is amazing :)

AARON'S POV IN THIS CHAPTER XD

.... my first GOOD version of a guys pov...

hope you enjoy :)

PLEASE VOTE
COMMENT
AND
FAN
IF
YOU
LIKE
THE
CHAPTER XD

"I'm hungry!" Jessica huffed as we sat at our lunch table. We all mumbled a yes, then ran to the queue to get food.
"Mm food is very yummy-Oh pizza! Mine!" We laughed as Jamie stole a slice and took a huge bite before paying for it. We all followed getting an array of food, that we normally just share and pick at.

"Jamie your such a pig!" Jessica giggled sitting next to him. Chrissie shot me a questioning look and leaned closer to me.

“She does know he’s gay right?” I gave a sceptical nod stole a chip of her plate.

“At least I think she does… although she is getting her flirt on…” Jessica may be the quietest but she loves to flirt. She may be the small, shy one, but she is a slut at heart.

“OMG! Have you guys seen the new art teacher?!” Hannah the school gossip screamed running over to our table. We all shook our heads, I had art next so I would get to see then. “He is GOR-GAS!” Gor-gas? Who says that? Isn’t that what gay hair dressers say?

“Han, he’s a teacher. Why even dream of dating him. It’s against the law, your 17. Just.” She huffed and sat down on our friend Nathan’s lap. Nathan was tall, and by tall I mean, head butts the door frames. I am pretty small, so he scares me sometimes.

“Whatever. Anyway, his name is Mr Lawing. Doesn’t that just sound hot?!” That name again! Where do I know it from!?

“Yeah, I’ve heard of him! Hey, don’t you have him next Jazz?” I nodded my head, but scared of what the reply was.

“OMG JASPER YOU ARE SOOOOO LUCKY!”  Wait till she finds out it’s a double. I simply rolled my eyes and nodded my head. “I wonder why I didn’t get in the class?!” Because your level of art is stick men? Keeping my thoughts to myself I shrugged. Everyone else laughed silently or covered it by a cough.

The rest of lunch passed pretty quick and soon I was gliding down the halls in the direction of art. The only thing son my mind were, my dream, that kept replaying itself, the name Mr Lawing  and my amazing boyfriend Aaron.

I smiled. Aaron is so sweet… I might phone him after lesson…

I stopped just outside the door and watched as the class filled in. Mr Lawing wasn’t in the class room from what I could see, but for some reason I hoped he wouldn’t turn up at all. Letting out a deep breath I didn’t know I was holding, I stepped into the class room and took my seat at the front.

Aaron’s POV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :> I know XD

I was tired. Just one more class and I can go home and be with my beautiful girlfriend. I got lost on my way to the class room… again. So by the time I ran into the room, the halls were already empty and the bell had rung 5 minutes ago.