Chapter 9(falling)

Liam P.O.V

“thanks but I am fine” she said so I looked at her for second then I walked again.

2 minute of walking and then I heard a thud, I looked back at her, she was on the ground unconscious, I found myself wrapping my arms around her shoulder and looking at her sweaty face and rocking her gently “Elizabeth wake up come on” I waited expecting her to kick me again but she didn’t, after several tries I got worried I carried her in my arms, and sort of run the whole way to the house.

I got there and went inside the small cabin, I laid her on the sofa then headed to the bathroom and brought a towel soaked in water, I know I am failure at taking care of people, seriously I don’t know what to do, I put the cold towel on her forehead. ‘What else should I do now?’ I thought to myself.

I headed to the kitchen looking for medicine and something to make for her to eat, when I got to her I tried to wake her up again, her eyes cracked open a bit this time then she leand closer to me, she looked at me and did something unexpected, she planted a  kiss on my lips.

Beth P.O.V

I thought it was a dream that I kissed him, but nooo it was so damn real and awesome , I made that stupid move I have to fix it , I didn’t know what to say at his shocked eyes all what came of is “Brandon where are you, I missed you” ‘yeah a lie, Brandon is a guy at my school, he is handsome and gay, hope he believe that I thought it was Brandon’ I thought as I acted that I fainted or slept.

He let go of me and laid me on the sofa again gently, I wish I can know what is he thinking, he exited the room. It seemed like hours have passed until I heard him back in the room, I closed my eyes pretending to be sleep, I felt him grabbing my hand and checking my pulse!!!!!, my eyes opened  to meet two strange eyes, I sat up immediately looking at this dumb ass that was holding my hand.

“relax he is my friend, I called him to help you” Liam said standing at the door, clearly showing that he does not want to be near me.

“hi, my name is Aiden” he said smiling.

Liam P.O.V

I left both of them alone and went to the kitchen to bring something to eat, she has no right to look at me that way, why was she angry in the first place?!, I brought him to help her but no, Mrs. Ninja girl want to act tough, why did she made me feel that way when she kissed me then slap me with the truth that she thought I am her boyfriend!!! ‘why am I angry it’s not I am jealous or anything it’s just I hate to be used’ I thought convincing myself.

I was drinking some tea when I felt a tab on my shoulder, I looked and saw my friend Aiden taking his place beside me at the small table .

“so who is this girl?” he said looking at me, Aiden was one of the people who helped me escape from alic, he work at hospital and know about my story, he is 10 years older than me.

“she saved me” I said not wanting to say more.

“is she your girlfriend?” he said kind of in playful tone.

“no” I said remembering the moment she kissed me.

“amm, so where is the rest of the boys? I thought you are together?!” he asked

“we got separated, we thought its best this way, cause we will be hard to track” I said remembering my friends who ran with me that day, “but I contacted Kyle asking for his help so I might stay with him several days until I find a place to hide”.

“so what about the girl?” Aiden said

“I don’t know yet, Alic saw her face, I can’t send her home, she will be in danger” I said worried

“that’s a big problem” he said adding more pressure on me.

“I think killing Alic will end up my problems”  I said planning this idea.

“he know all your weak point you can’t defeat him” he said bringing that idea to aches .

“not if I reunited with the other boys, our chances is higher together” I said confidently .

“what are you people talking about? Who is Alic?, and why can’t I go home?” Elizabeth said standing at the kitchen door, oh God I have a lot to explain now.

vote and comment please

love

Tammy