XXIX

A/N: Guys this chapter is a bit uhm . . . steamy. . . huhu sorry na po agad sa mga words. T_T

"There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it." ~1 Corinthians 10:13

*Winter Woods*

Another day for a grocery. Late afternoon when I went to the Supermarket to buy for my needs. After getting the plastic of groceries I payed on the cashier, I immediately put it on my car and returned inside again to buy clothes at Parisian's.

"Winter?" I tilted my head sidewards and stared with puzzlement on the woman who called my name.She's wearing a black dress that hugs her body.

"Oh my God Winter you're here! What a coincidence." She looks all surprised as she claps  her hands happily, contrary to what I feel. She is holding some clothes on her hand. Maybe she's shopping here at Parisian too.

Who is this woman?

I creased my brows only to let her know that I don't know her.

She looks at me with a shocked expression as she roamed her eyes from my head to my foot. "You've changed a lot! Mas gumanda ka pa ngayon with your short hair. Oh my-, wait? Do you remember me?" She pointed herself and looked at me in disbelief when I shook my head as a no.

"Aish! Tahimik ka pa rin gaya ng dati. I'm Erika remember? One of your schoolmates in college. We're in the same club before, in glee. I was once the school's sports writer and you are our smart editor-in-chief."

My mind wander for a moment. Squeezing my mind for some memories. I stared at her again and notice her mole on her cheek. Yeah, her face seems familiar. If I am not mistaken, she is the hyper and body conscious  girl who loves to initiate a conversation with me every club meetings. We're not in the same course but we are in the same club.

"I remember you." I replied curtly.

"Mabuti naman naaalala mo na ako! Ang tagal rin nating hindi nagkita. I read your books ha, best-seller na naman yung isang libro mo na...  ano na nga bang title nun." She titled her head upwards and think while she taps her index finger on her chin. "Ah yun! Yung Mother's Affection. Ang ganda ganda nun Wint, di nga lang ako nakapagpa-sign ng book sayo noong book signing mo dahil nataon na nasa vacation kami ng fiancé ko. Ang dami kong iyak dun, relate na relate ako! Naaalala ko tuloy yung newspaper natin nung college. Grabe,you're one of the best journalist talaga noon. Ngayon, you're one of the best popular authors na." She bumped my shoulders lightly and smiled widely.

"Thanks."

"Ano ba yan! Nagbago nga physical appearance mo, you even look like you're on a workout because of your fitness. Wait, your body really became sexier. Are you on a workout?" She made gazes on me again.

"Yeah. I do some jijuitsu."

"Ah . . . Pero, yung coldness at quiteness mo hindi talaga nagbago no. Ang tipid tipid mo pa ring magsalita." She shook her head and pout.

"Oh! Wait, before we separate our ways." She yanked something from her gucci bag and handed it to me.

"What's this?"

"Basahin mo dali!" She chirped in excitement as she pushed the paper lightly.

"Invitation? W-wedding invitation?"