Chapter 31 - Ample Recreation, Plentiful Food

They sky was still clear and the air cold, but it was a beautiful night. Taryn laughed as he pulled her through the snow out to the barn. "I think we need to finish what we started."

Taryn, laughing, tried stopping him. "Oh my god, are you crazy? I don't want to get thrown out of Clint's house..."

Steve opened the door and locked it behind him. "Yes, I am crazy. You make me crazy." He grabbed her and placed her on top of the work table again and kissed her vehemently.

Taryn wrapped her legs around his waist and held him close. Taking a breath, he ran kisses down her neck and pushed her jacket off her shoulders. He grabbed her bottom and pulled her even closer to him.

Taryn moaned into the kiss and she pulled his jacket off. He pressed into her and she could feel him hard through his jeans. "You know anyone can walk in on us at any time," she whispered as she nibbled on his ear.

"True, but much like the incident in the women's dressing room, there's the thrill in it."

"Why, Captain, I do like this naughty side that surfaces every now and then."

He grinned his lopsided grin at her. "So do I and it's all your fault." He kissed her long and slow.

"Mmmm... and I won't apologize at all." Taryn tugged at his Henley and pulled it over his head. She ran her hands along his warm, smooth skin and he shivered. He then grabbed the hem of her sweater and pulled it off. "Ooohh it's cold out here!"

"Don't worry, I'll keep you warm." He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply and she pulled him closer. His hands were hot against her skin as he reached back to unhook her bra. He pulled it off and set it on the table behind her and set to work on her already firm nipples.

"Oh, Jesus, Steve..." she moaned, grabbing the back of his head and holding him in place. He grabbed the waistband of her leggings and pulled them down and she shifted to sit on her jacket. She clutched the front of his jeans and unzipped them, slipping her hand inside.

"Ahh... Taryn... yes..." He kissed her hard and grabbed her backside, pulling her to him and slipping inside her.

Taryn arched her back and he dropped his head to kiss her breasts and tease a nipple with his tongue. He held her firmly as he continued to plunge into her. It had been too long since they'd been together. She'd never be able to handle a long distance relationship with him. She had to have him, often and passionate. She'd never had a connection like this with a man before and she wasn't about to let it go.

Steve moved with her against the work table. He had slipped inside her, so warm and wet. She enveloped him, mind, body and senses. He'd had relations with women before Taryn, but nothing ever so freeing. He didn't have to be reserved, embarrassed about his desires for her. She helped him get out of his 1940s prudish temperament when it came to sex. He never even imagined that it could be this good with someone. He kissed her again, their tongues entwined and they climaxed together. He held her for a long time after that, and he remained inside her.

"God, I love you," he whispered hoarsely.

The emotion flowing through the two of them actually brought tears to her eyes. Taryn never wanted to let go. She hoped she would never have to. She held him tightly and kissed him until they both regained themselves. "I love you too, Steven Grant Rogers," she whispered and smiled at him.

He was about to say something else when Taryn put her finger to his lips. "I think someone is coming!"

They scrambled for their clothes and someone approached the door and unlocked it. Clint Barton stepped into the work shop. "I saw the light on down here..."