Chapter 42: Allie

Note: I AM SO SORRY I took so long to update this book! I got so busy! Like super busy! Juggling a lot of jobs! But here it is. Glad I got some time to finish this now! Ignore typos too. I'm prone to that when I'm in a hurry to get everything out! Anyway, enjoy! >_<

Don't forget to vote and comment!

                                            xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

It will be okay, Kalisha.

"It's never okay! That's my little brother!"

He's not doing anything at the moment. We have something bigger to take care of. Don't distract me! Please!

"But Maxim--"

Is just standing there, doing nothing. Look, we have to help the others or I might lose the chance to get Satan. Isn't getting him a priority?

She didn't respond to that. But I could feel that she's still there.

Kalisha, my friends are in danger. Satin and my bestfriend, Blake, are in danger. I can't let anything happen to them. That demon prince is my responsibility.

"Okay, do what you can..."

I didn't respond anymore to her last words. Seeing that Satin was in danger, I had to go and save her. I ran as fast as I could, dodging men and helldogs.

"Satin! I'll take care of him!" I shouted at the ice temple before jumping to deliver a flying kick that hit Blake on the cheek. I rushed toward him and punched him while he was still on the ground, but he caught my fist and threw his own which I evaded easily. He immediately got back on his feet and engaged me in another round of heavy physical fight. I felt my fists connect with his face and chest, but he also managed to deliver his own flurry of attacks. I ducked and did an uppercut then moved behind him to kick him on the back. Before he could touch the ground, I moved again in front of him and kicked him, pushing him back.

"It's a fucking trap! Kira's target is Blake, not Allie!" Gray sudden shouted.

I continued my battle against Blake, feeling more pumped as I was on the offensive. I summoned wind powers into both fists and I kept pummeling Blake's body with them.

"Let him go, Satan!" I said a little louder as the humming sounds of my fists were drowning all other noises.

"Not... a... chance, human..." he replied, sneaking in a creepy smile with his fucked up mouth.

I kicked him again before I pinned him down on the ground.

"Extrication time," I heard Caleb say from behind me. His hands were already glowing. Annabeth was behind him, a little cautious as she peeked at Blake's battered form. I stood still, keeping my guards up to make sure that Blake stays the way he is while Caleb work on Satan.

"It will be okay, Annabeth," I said to calm the little girl who seemed to be shaking a little. She stood on Caleb's other side, concentrating her energy on the Fates temple. I did the same but I was still a little wary while the extrication was happening.

Caleb worked fast on getting his hand inside Blake's chest. I think it helped that my best friend's body is too weak at the moment to respond. His breathing was a little shallow and his eyes were close.

"Allie, look behind you!"

When I heard Kalisha's voice, I immediately turned and saw that Maxim has moved.