Chapter 38: Allie

NOTE: Okay, two chapters published! Yay!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

                                                        xXxXxXxXxXxXx

I woke up sweaty and in a panic at 5:30 in the morning. What the hell was that? I scrambled to get on my feet and fell hard on my ass when I lost my balance.

"Ugh... Damn it... I got up too fast... Aw, aw..." I cursed some more, trying to move but I was still not truly myself so I remained seated on the floor, with my head between my knees. Did... I just see Hell...?

"Finally, you remember where we took you." It was Mammon.

I was in Hell...?!

"Yes, you were for the 2nd time. What do you remember from it?" Beelzebub asked next.

It looked like this room but was burning, and extremely hot.

"Yes, yes. What else?"

There were screaming and bodies hanging from the ceiling. Naked bodies of both men and women.

It gave me serious goosebumps when I remembered more of what those bodies looked like. Some of them were mangled in the most macabre way. Bones broken in unusual places were sticking out of their skin and some torn flesh looked fresh but most were rotting already. There was one, a man I think, with his heart exposed and it was still beating. Faintly, but definitely beating. Some of the women's breasts looked like they were scraped off their chests and many of the men were castrated. And the smell.. Oh my god, even the smell felt real to me. It was so awful; it makes me want to throw up thinking about it now.

"Yes, that's exactly how it is. But that's just one room in one of the levels of Hell."

One room? One of the levels?

"Yes. What did you think Hell was? One big field of fire and demons?" Mammon laughed.

"Hell is made up of nine main levels, master. Each level has thousands and thousands of rooms for different purposes," Leviathan offered.

Wow...

"Soon, human. You'll see Hell for what it is and you will be going there in your physical human body." Mammon's raspy voice showed excitement over his words.

Ummm... I'll pass.

"You have no choice in this. Being the perfect temple, you're destined to see our kingdom."

Not a very exciting field trip. After what I saw, heard and smelled there in my dreams, I am not looking forward to it. Besides, Kalisha never experienced this.

The three laughed.

"You still don't get it." Beelzebub's laughter was mocking now. "Worry about that later, useless human. Today is the day you meet our brother, Satan." 

Oh crap. I forgot about that for a moment there!

A knock on the door jolted me from my thoughts.

"Allie?"

It was Annabeth. I looked at the clock and it was almost seven already.

"Oh shit! I'll be down in a minute." I looked like a freaking mess! It was the usual bruises and cuts and well, more blood this time. I don't feel any pain though, so that's good. But still!

"Everyone's waiting for breakfast," she said.

"Okay!" I shouted as I ran to the bathroom. Focus, Allie! Focus!