Chapter 34: Allie

NOTE: Finally got it out! Enjoy! There might be a lot of typos again, but if they're not too distracting, just leave them be for now. If they are, let me know! Thank you! >_<

Don't forget to vote and comment!

                                                        xXxXxXxXxXxXx

I watched Satin dunked Cassie's head under the river current. That's one of the very few things I could do at that moment. Watch the fight and suffer from my demons' cheers, howls and outcries. I tried to ignore the earsplitting noises and focused more on the fight. and immediately noticed that Cassie didn't really put up much of a struggle while the ice temple held her head under the water. She kicked her legs a couple of times but that was it. She just stopped struggling and let Satin freeze her there.

"I win." I heard Satin say as she walked away from Cassie. "You can unfreeze her now, Gray." She continued to say.

She looked exhausted; her steps seemed to be heavier than usual. But a few more steps later, she suddenly stopped as if she was stunned to stop in her tracks.  She looked behind her, to where she left Cassie who was still frozen under the water. I could see it from where I am standing now, the siren temple's unmoving body like a doll or statue under a what seemed like an icy grave.

What's going on? Satin had her defenses up again. I could tell from the way she's just standing there. Unsure, but alert. Out of nowhere, Gray grabbed her by the shoulders and fire blazed from his hands. The fire grew and it burned the rest of Satin's shirt. She struggled a little then hit Gray with her frozen hand on the face. It sort of snapped the fire temple out of his entranced state because that seemed to be what happened to him. Unfortunately though, Gray wasn't the only one in such a situation. Kaiser, who has regained consciousness earlier, attacked her next.

"Wait! Why are you guys attacking me? This is not part of the fucking training rules!" Satin raised her arms to defend herself but the blade temple was quick with his fists and his knives.

I heard a splash and realized that Gray has gone into the river to free Cassie. Satin, on the other hand, was having a hard time fighting with Kaiser, who didn't seem like in control of his attacks. It didn't help the ice temple at all that she looked distracted and unable to really concentrate with the duel.

"She sure is," I heard Leviathan say in my head.

What do you mean?

"A siren's power isn't only about controlling men using her voice. There is something more to this demon's powers and your friend, Satin, knew it now. A pity that she had to learn it this way."

"Now, this is what you call entertainment indeed," Beelzebub added and he really sounded like he was enjoying the scene before us.

"Ahhhhhh!" Satin's scream echoed around us when Kaiser managed to stab both of her legs. The knives he used were buried deep, almost to their hilts.

I winced when I saw all the blood gushing out and staining her already ruined sweatpants. Did Kaiser twist the blades a little? Ouch!

"Not bad for that blade temple." This came from Mammon.

"Such a pretty sight this is."

Cassie was out of the water already and dripping wet but she didn't seem to care.

"H-how did you get out?" Satin stammered, her face contorting from the pain. Kaiser had stepped back from her already but the knives were still buried deep in her flesh.

"A little talk with Gray in the head." Cassie's smile was filled with confidence. It's obvious who won. Satin can barely move from her situation. "Did you enjoy our little conversations? You have no idea how I had to control my tongue not to insult you while I was using that voice in your head."