Boarding School For Wolves

Summery:

Since this doesn't have a summery you know me, I'll just make one myself.

Kaila ends up having to go to boarding school since every pack is being attacked by Hunters and Rogues more than the norm. When she gets there she ends up meeting her mate since his sister is one of her roomies. She's never really thought of finding her mate, just figured she would find him eventually. Now Cain her mate, he never wanted his mate. His mother died during a Hunter attack and the emotional turmoil that he saw his father go through put it into him that he didn't want his mate. When they meet he rejects her straight of the bat and keeps on going in his playerish ways. His toy thinks she is his mate and he doesn't even realize she believes this until he realizes how much he is doing to hurt his mate. Drama enfolds and Kaila ends up going through heat only to have her heart broken so much it pushes her to the edge enough to leave school and do much more drastic things when she goes home. Can her best friends get her through the drama that will follow and will her mate get his head out of his ass long enough to realize that having a mate isn't a bad thing. What will happen when more Dramatic people start showing up to ruin things around Kaila?

Annie's Thoughts:

Don't mind me right now you guys. I might have just made the worst summery ever but I can only blame myself and the fact that right now I'm going through a rough time at home. This story really hits home for me and has made me realize how screwed up my life is around me. I realize I do put myself in these stories when I read them, especially if they are always happy in the stories, but this one shows how one person can really mess things up for those that don't deserve it. I hope you guys enjoy reading it while I go onto the next story. This is winding to an end and I'm really close on closing up the first file of Were Romances.

Chapters: 45

Author's Name: 8o8_iNASNiTY