Burn, Burn, Burn (Book 1 in the Burn Series)

Summery:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"Why, why did you do that?" I asked still trying to refill my lungs. Flynn looked at me with a frown and then moved closer, I held my hand out to stop him but he just laced his fingers together with my own and moulded his body to mine against the wall, he growled and the look in his eyes was so possessive my knees almost buckled. The next word he uttered made my heart stop and everything with Emma made sense. "Mine." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Riley and her family are on the run. After seeing her father murdered brutally by rogues and almost losing her own life, they are not willing to take any chances. But after eight years her family finally stop running, she goes to regular school and makes normal friends, until she meets Flynn Lauder, the short tempered, 100% sexy, and protective Alpha of the Ashen wolf pack. Sparks fly between the pair, literally, but Riley isn't sure if she can handle the heartbreak of losing another loved one, but Flynn isn't keen on letting her go.But what happens when the people you've been hiding from for so many years suddenly find you?

Annie's Thoughts:

The romance in this one is where he tried to fight back when captured and then fighting back even when she died. Okay, first time seeing one of my favorite author's on here have really good taste in Anime, Tenjou Tenge is one of the best fighting/action anime that I wish would actually finish out the story line!!!!!! Anyway, there isn't much work needed besides the normally hilarious grammar quirks and some misspelling. Editing is our friend and having a person going over it will always make you realize some mistakes, even though your readers will probably do that too. This story is a great one and I'm about to go read the sequel that I don't know if I read and yeah it is finished.

Chapters: 56

Author's Name: phsycodelicsquirrel