It's Funny How Love Starts (Watty Awards 2011 Finalist)

Summery:

Since this one doesn't have a summery I will give it one of my own making.

Alexia is the daughter of an Alpha, her and her brother always enjoy spending time together. One night Lucas, and Alpha of a neighboring pack comes to a ball they are hosting and just when they find out they are mates everything gets changed. Now, she is taken under Lucas' wing along with her brother and they are finding out more and more about her. What happens when she finds out that she isn't exactly just a werewolf? What happens when the hunters that keep taking people from Alexia attack over and over. What happens when Alexia does the impossible and revives someone with powers that people fear? Find out by reading this.

Annie's Thoughts:

I love the romance in this one, even though she doesn't even show she has feelings for him but he forever shows that he loves her even if she doesn't believe him. The part that got me is that people are upset they are allowing her to live when she is a hybrid and it isn't her fault that she is one. Then the Hunters keep at it, killing people left and right, revealing to everyone they want a war like the great world wars that they started themselves. I hope you enjoy these ones since from what I can tell there are two more in this series. By the way, this is still marked as Ongoing so don't fear to read it and it not be completed.

Chapters: 30

Author's Name: rebekers