And Then Bad Boy Fell For The Bad Girl .:Edited:.

Summery:

Lily Black was different but she didn't know it till one faithful night at a party. And after it her life changed forever. Now it's all about a new school full of wolves.That's right wolves, and that one bad boy is more then just a wolf to her.Jace Smith is a bad boy and he knows it, but he also knows about Lily's past more then she does. The school days carry on she finds out what he is to her and their relationship starts rocky.But then a foe appears and everyone is thrown in to a loop, specially when Lily is taken. But as she stays lost she regains something within herself. Something past that was once lost.

Annie's Thoughts:

When I first read this and got to the ending before I read the epilogue, I was upset because it showed her heartless mother escaped. Then I got to the epilogue and my little chibi cheerleader inside started waving pom poms around. I enjoyed reading this one even though stupid bimbo's tried to ruin their happiness it got better when she came back even stronger and showed both of them that they cannot ruin it. Made me laugh when she stomped his... Ahem...Anyway, she got what she deserved when not her but he killed her. 

Chapters: 32

Author's Name: CE_Faye