My Arrogant, Over Protective Mate

Summery:

Haven Mathie was forced to move all the way across the country. Why? Because she turned into a gigantic wolf on her sixteenth birthday, leaving her parents a little more than crazy. She's now living with her Aunt all the way in Oregon. She soon finds out that she is not the lone wolf she once thought she was. In fact and entire pack resides in Astoria, Oregon and it just so happens their Alpha is her mate. Haven, not knowing anything about werewolves is more than scared when Logan starts to take an interest in her. Feeling pressured, Haven turns her sights on Jude, a mateless wolf who is more than willing to keep her company. This creates a problem for Logan, who needs to claim Haven as his in order to be a full Alpha male. Will Haven end up with sweet, caring Jude? Or her arrogant, over protective mate?As if that isn't hard enough, Haven's life changes forever when a prophecy is made that predicts a dark future for her. With a powerful enemy coming for her, and a spy among their ranks, Haven is in for a lot of trouble.

Annie's Thoughts:

I can say I love this series, and this is the start of it. The Black Luna books are all strewn throughout the entire works but if you don't read this one first you are missing a huge chunk out of the whole thing. The fact of it is that there is no way someone could ever believe they would turn into a huge wolf and she ends up doing that. Unfortunately, she also made her parents go insane, which would hurt in so many ways. Fortunately, she does have one relative that would want her to be safe and happy. When she lives with her Aunt she finds out that there is a pack nearby and finds her mate. The bad thing is, her mate is a cocky ass jerk who should be smacked multiple times aside the head. Oh, and then you have the one you end up falling in love with starting off, the sweet Jude. The worse part is, your mate is the Alpha so he will make it hard for you and Jude to even develop a relationship. Don't forget this is just the first book of the multiple ones that come intertwined in this series.

Chapters: 27

Author's Name: katnisslerman16