The Baynes Legacy - Book 3- Who Goes Bump In The Night

Summery:

Ashling has grown up with everyone looking at her as if she was nothing more than the Alpha's off spring. Now with high school complete she is off to a summer camp where Alpha offspring usually work in the summer time with other teenage wolves. Everything seems to be looking until she meets Keiran, who will turn her life upside down in more ways than one. But it seems he isn't the only one out to change everything in Ashling's life. Will Ashling overcome these trials and tribulations, and become the strong Alpha offspring that everyone expects her to be?

Annie's Thoughts:

This is the third one of the series and can I tell you I hate jealous bitches who believe other's are their mates but aren't? Grrr, aggravates me entirely when people try taking other's men away from them. Sorry, chica, you had your chance with his twin but meh you lost it when you abandoned him. Anyway, these two are at each other's throats at the beginning so much it starts getting hilariously obvious that they would be mates. When they realized it they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. *wags eyebrows* I hope you enjoy it like I did.

Chapters: 32

Author's Name: angelwing218