The Mate Made For Me

Summery:

"MINE!!!"that one word echoed through the cafeteria like an avalanche causing all the windows and doors to shake on there hinges. As he stalked toward my table in the middle of the room with a look in his eyes of pure murder my heart heart started to beat wildly in my chest, and my hands started to sweat I could feel my wolf clawing at me to get out the closer that he came to me. now standing in front of the table I can see the rise and fall of his chest and the inky black color of his piercing eyes letting everyone know exactly how close his wolf is to the surface.Conner smirks next to me as he pulls me closer into his side "I don't see your name on her so the way I see it this little sweet thing here is free game" before I could comprehend what was happening I was snatched from Conners arms into another pair of arms that had my body humming with need looking up I lock eyes with the guy now holding me seeing the eyes from the bonfire a few weeks ago I hear my wolf whisper to me "Mate " omg I knew I wasn't crazy I felt it that night and I'm feeling it now "MINE" he says nuzzling his face in my hair and trailing kisses along my collar bone then I felt it the pain first then followed by the most erotic of pleasures I couldn't help but to moan at the sensation then it was gone and I heard my self whimper at the lost of contact just as I got picked up bridal style and walked out the cafeteria I felt myself getting sleepier each step he took "sleep my love" he whispers right before my eyes lose the battle and drop close.

Annie's Thoughts:

This one had the mysteriously disappearing mate who meets her then disappears until a few weeks later. Afterwards, they don't take long to get busy so no worries there. The romance in this shows how much he loves her even when he doesn't remember her. I enjoy reading this one and wish I could kill two of the people and only one of them dies. Which is okay I guess.

Chapters: 20

Author's Name: JaydenJayson