Legend of the White Wolf (Completed)(Editing)

Summery:

COVER BY~ @hotwhitetiger101. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Legends say that sometime this year there's supposed to be a she-wolf that will change on her birthday. Normal yeah but this she wolf isn't normal. The legend says that this she-wolf has two mates. A wolf mate and....a vampire mate. Not only that but the legend says that she would be a white she-wolf. The first white she-wolf to be seen since one hundred years ago. This wolf also has other powers and she's supposed to bring together the mythological world. Bring peace to all the creatures. She's also supposedly the daughter of the King and Queen......Mia Nicole Johnson is a 17 year old girl with magical powers unknown to her whole family and lives with werewolves. All of them are family or friends and they're all part of the same pack under the control of Alpha Johnson, Mia's father. Mia has one more year until she finds out if she's a wolf. Maybe. The pressure she faces in her life might just push her....

Annie's Thoughts:

The romance in this one is where he drops the enemy act towards her and fights for her acceptance, and fights to protect her even when she doesn't need it. This is actually a good series, yeah, I said that. The book after is Rescue Me, and Taken By The Enemy and I have already read them but will go back and reread them. Yeah I know read one and they all suck you in, it tells you that they are good books. Okay, just to let you know, this is a pretty dramatic book so don't expect any boring story line that will kill your soul, I don't normally read books like that. If I fall asleep while reading it unless I'm dead tired then it isn't a good book.

Chapters: 40

Author's Name: mollysue