Run Omega Run

Summary:

"It was my fault." I stated looking down at my slowly growing clammy hands. He would never forgive me after I told him this. My deepest darkest secret."You're my mate. No matter how big of a package your life is, I'm willing to stay with you through anything.""Good."Celia, the Omega, runs from her pack because of something she did, or was thought she did. On the run, she slams straight into a rival pack that doesn't handle rogues, even recently turned ones, well. She's about to be left for dead until her and her mate meet in the most unlikely circumstances. Is the package she carries to much of a burden on the pack, but more importantly her recently found mate who happens to be the alpha? Will she survive the most shocking things thrown at her?

Annie's Thoughts:

The romance in this one is where he fights for her and heals her when she first comes to him, also I thought how he proposed was romantic as hell. The thing about this series is that it is making me very impatient, two books of it is finished and I'm waiting for the third to finish. Have patience like I keep telling myself because eventually she will finish it.

Chapters: 39

Author's Name: sunshine919