Help from a Posessive Alpha (Watty Awards 2013)

Summery:

What happens when you find out your the most strongest of your kind? Kensi is just a normal eighteen year old girl until she starts facing problems. She can't control her temperament, she gets mad fast and most of all it feels like she's permanently being burned with scolding water. Rider is the Alpha of The West Pack, Kensi's Alpha. It's his duty to help wolfs through there first transformation but he faces a complication. Kensi doesn't know she's a wolf. What happens when she realises what she is? Will she accept? What happens when the Alpha turns out to me be her mate? What happens when she finds out she's a deadly Rare? ©2013 by Cenaxx15. All rights reserved.

Annie's Thoughts:

I love this book and wish the sequel will finish already!!!!! The fact that she doesn't know that she is anything but a human is what starts off this book roughly. Then she meets Rider and has to deal with a slut always causing trouble along the way while she gets abused by most of those around her including her unknown mate. They might say that they are rares in this book but to me they are plainly Hybrids and she doesn't know that she is either of them. When it starts unfolding for her everything gets hectic and her emotions never stay leveled out. What gets me on this book is when they both accept each other and he starts being so romantic with her even though it's rough for both of them they enjoy being around each other. I hate how it ends but love that it has a sequel that should be finished, dangit. *pouts*

Chapters: 54

Author's Name: lovemaniac16