Forever and Always Mine

Summery:

One second I was walking down the street to my new school, then next I was thrown into the back of a van. Next, I wake up and I have been pushed out of my body, (weird right?) and my dormant wolf was brought out, with a strange silver light. Turns out, my five brothers and Dad are werewolves, and I wasn't supposed to be. I was supposed to be human like Mum. But like it or not, I'm a werewolf now. To put it simply, my life has now changed. Permanantly, as in, forever. To make matters worse, Ash (the Alpha of another pack) turns out to have gotten kidnapped as well, along with his poor little brother, Adrian. And Ash happens to be my mate. My brothers hate Ash, but he is my mate. What do I think?Well, I don't know.Am I supposed to side with my brothers, or a guy I have hardely even known? The answer should be easy, right? So why do I think it's wrong? Why do I think somehow my fate is intertwined with Ash's, and that somehow he and I can get along?Can I learn to love him?

Annie's Thoughts:

The romance in this one is where they are so drawn together that they cannot be away from the other. I really loved reading this one and hated the fact the story wasn't finished in any satisfactorily way. Who ends them this way?????? I mean come on!!!! I've read books where the ending didn't even fully finish but they actually posted the sequel shortly afterwards not leaving any reader disappointed and this one doesn't even show it's at the end only to start again in the sequel. Arghhhh, anyway, it's a good book just wish they would change the ending to way we will wait till the sequel is out instead of wanting to throw our computers out the doors. Might want to go pick mine up though, it is raining outside.

Chapters: 47

Author's Name: kiara23