The Hated Roommate

Summery:

Cataleya is a trouble maker and is not one to run away from a fight. She's 5'2 and slim with curves in all the right places.She thinks she has the perfect boyfriend until he decides to kick her out and bring in a replacement bimbo.Now she needs a place to stay, but it will be hard for her to find a safe and accepting residence knowing that she's a werewolf.Her new roommate is a total bitchy jerk who's super mean. They can't stand each other, especially because her roommate is a guy!Karon has been through eight previous roommates, driving each one insane. From the start, he can tell he's not going to enjoy living with this feisty she-wolf. So, he does what he does best: being a jerk and making her life a living hell.Will They survive each other while learning each others past and finally become friends? Or much more than friends?

Annie's Thoughts:

The romance in this one is where they both stick with each other even though they "hated" each other, including helping them with their horrendous mates. I can say I'm happy with the ending on this one, since they ended up together through it all. I would really hate to have mates like they do though.

Chapters: 36

Author's Name: xXHeyWeresPerryXx (being an agent like always-sorry had to do that got to love Phineas and Ferb)