I'm a rogue, he's an Alpha, did I mention he's my mate?

Summery:

Ok this is not a chapter, it's more like a... I forgot the name..... just read it.

________________________________________

**Shadows fill an empty heart

As love is fading,

From all the things that we are

But are not saying.

Can we see beyond the scars

And make it to the dawn?

Change the colors of the sky.

And open up to

The ways you made me feel alive,

The ways I loved you.

For all the things that never died,

To make it through the night,

Love will find you.

What about now?

What about today?

What if you're making m-**

"Oh shut up" I groaned at the stupid alarm clock knocking it off, making it shut up.

Ahhh now I can sleep and wait till tomorrow to go to scho- HOLLY!!! SCHOOL!!!

I got up fast and got dress up, brushed my teeth, did hair and makeup in 4 minutes.

yey New record... not!

Why? Well just one word can answer that

Werewolf.

I'm a werewolf ;)

No, we are not like the big ugly ones in Underworld, we are like the ones in New Moon, big as a bear, cute as a puppy (LOL)

When I shift, I am as big as a bear (like I say earlier), white fur, with a black/dark brown paw, haha if you see it, it looks like I stepped in gasoline lol... but I

like it ;) (A/N dudes I love how cute this face ';)' looks like in Microsoft Word, it's so CUTEEEEEEE!! LOL... anyway keep reading, don't let yourself be stopped but my stupid blabbing :P)

Anyway, when I'm in human form, I am 5'9, black long hair, and light brown eyes.

I forgot to tell you my name, silly me, My name is Brooke, I am 17, I'm currently leaving in somewhere in Texas, I'm mateless, and I need a mate before

I'm 18, or I'll go to heat, and since I don't have a mate, any male can mate with me, and I'm not saying one, they *gulp* share.

No don't be like, ah it's easy finding a dude who loves you in the pack... I know that, but the problem is.

I'm a rogue.

__________________________________________________________________________________

So how does it sound???? O.o o.O

Should I continue???? O.o o.O

Do you like it??? O.o o.O

Do you hate it??? O.o o.O

Annie's Thoughts:

Yeah...do you realize how hard it is when they don't put the summery's in the books description???????????? OMG, you actually have to go into the book and type it up the way THEY put it in there. I don't know if you guys realize this but me, I'm a grammar nazi and proud of it. Kind of comes with the OCD part of me, can't help it. Anyway, the romance in this one is where he shows her that he doesn't care if everyone doesn't like her for being a rogue (Notice it's spelled right? That irks me when they spell it "rouge" since technically it is spelled correctly buttttttt it doesn't mean what they want it tooooooo, rouge is basically a color and rogue is exactly that a lone character no matter if it is a lone wolf, vampire, demon or any other mythical beast.) What gets me about some of the people in the book is that they believe all rogues are mindless beasts and some can be but there are those who are kicked out or just plain leave because if they didn't then they would probably be killed in their previous packs. Don't get me started on his dad, I just want to go up and kick him in the nuts so he doesn't reproduce more, even though the kids he does have are nice he doesn't deserve more with the way he thinks. Her dad just needs to be neutered.

Chapters: 35

Author's Name: NalaShadowhunter