Spare Me Alpha, but I want your Beta (WattyAwards13)

Summery:

Alexa has been her little sister Dahlia's care taker for the past seven years after her parents were killed. Her and her sister were forced to leave there pack. Not knowing what to do or why her parents were killed she goes in hiding in the city as human. Alexa does not want that life for her sister when she shifts into her wolf. She wants her to be able to be among her kind. Alexa sets out to meet the Alpha of Crescent Falls Pack but ends up meeting his father instead. She is offered a rank in there pack that she refuses. She meets Beta Nathaniel who despises rogues, but finds herself attracted to him although he is not her mate. Alexa soon finds herself falling for Nathaniel only to find her mate who is Alpha Nicholas of Crescent Falls and Beta Nathaniel's best friend. Alpha Nicholas is mated and has marked another she wolf as his.

Annie's Thoughts:

This is one of my favorites, the fact that even though they haven't met their mates didn't cross their minds much in this story. Then when her mate shows up toting an already made family she feels so heartbroken, his mate doesn't pop up until later showing her mindlessness but he still has history with this other chick who should have a probe put in her head for every time she thought about ruining their relationship it would shock her. I enjoy reading this series over and over because it shows you don't have to be with the one that is made for you to create love like this. These two end up going through a lot and it leaves those most important messages to those who read it. Love who you can even if the one you thought you would be with forever isn't there for you doesn't mean the one you love won't.

Chapters: 35

Author's Name: _TheDuchess_