The Alpha's Mark

Summery:

Ray's messed up. In all ways possible. But she has a reason to be, right? No place to go. No shoulder to cry on. No family. No pack. Nothing. But she's mainly the cause of those problems. She's the one who did it. The one who..killed them all. Yeah, I know, crazy, right? It's true. She killed them all off. With her own hands. Well, I should say paws and razor sharp teeth. The animal side got the best of her. The next thing she knew, they were dead before her eyes. She figures if she turns to drugs and drinking, it'll make her feel okay. She goes to far, one day, Ray gets too careless. She crosses the boundary. The forbidden one, meaning, 'Don't come near this place unless you want to die' And right before she's about to get killed off, something happens. Something beyond weird. She sees him. The ruthless Alpha of them all, or King of The Douches, as she prefers to call him. And somehow, they connect at first sight. No, it wasn't love, but it surely isn't hate like they wish it would be. Let's just say, fate bit them in the ass.

Annie's Thoughts:

The start of this book through me big time, but I stuck with it since it showed some promise in on it. The fact that the two of them kept fighting the bond until they couldn't anymore made it even better, and they stuck together even when he found out her hidden secret that she would never have told him for fear of losing him. The one thing in this story that baffles me to no end is the fact of what Decklin does, why go after her just because she is a reincarnated person? She's not happy with being reincarnated because it is what appears to be the cause of all of her problems in her past, the loss of control is what she fears the most and it's all because of the scorned spirit that was her past life. I just love the ironclad feelings they have for each other even though she won't say exactly what her feelings are for him until later on. I got sad because she says she done a spin off but cannot find it.

Chapters: 31

Author's Name: CeCeAnnT