EPILOGUE

"Come on Alex, come on Anthony let's go!!!" I yelled packing a lunch. Lola came into the kitchen and smiled at me. "You ready?" 

"Yeah just waiting on the boys." Alex came bounding the stairs. "Mommmmmyyyy!!! Are we going to see daddy now?!" He smiled up at me. "Yes baby let's go see daddy!" 

Alex and Anthony are both 5 years old. Anthony is of course Lola's child and I had Alex shortly after. It was hard but with the help of everyone I managed. I am now the owner of one of the biggest fashion companies in the world but I donate it mostly to charity. I don't need all the money anyways.

Chaz walked into the kitchen. "Hey hun, you going to see Vincent?" he asked pecking me on the lips. "Yeah, and then we are going to the park for a picnic." I smiled. "Well I have a late shift tonight, going to get this court case over with then I will come home. I was thinking of all 3 of us going to the beach this weekend." 

Yes, I ended up marrying Chaz after 3 years. He was there for me, and I honestly did love him. Not as much as Vincent and he knows that and he is okay with that. Alex came running up and Chaz caught him. "Hey daddy. I ma going to see my really daddy!! Did mommy tell you?" He asked with a big smile.

"Yeah she told me! Make sure you tell him I said hi okay?" Chaz smiled. Yes Alex calls him daddy. He knows though that he isn't his real dad and he is okay with it. He claims it makes him cool because he has two dads.

"Okay boys, lets go..." Lola said and we all walked out. I gave Chaz another peck. He grabbed my hand and turned me towards him. "I love you..." he said and I smiled. "I love you too." I walked off and got in the car on our way to the cemtetery.

We got there and Alex ran up to the grave. "Hi daddy!! I turned 5 yesterday!" he said holding out all his fingers. "It was so cool, I had a big dragon bouncer, and some CD's that mommy got me. She said you used to listen to it. Like uhmmmm Sleeping with Sirens...there my favorite so far. I also like Justin Bieber. Mommy told me the story about the song 'Boyfriend' so I think that's my favorite song forever!!" He babbled on. 

"Come on mommy come say hi to daddy!!" he waved me over. "Sometimes mommy cries at night...I think she still misses you. I miss you....Mommy says I also look like you." he whispered. I had tears in my eyes and I walked up to Vincents grave. I sat down and pulled Alex in between my legs.

"Well I miss you baby. I see so much of you in Alex it's scary. He has your looks, and charm. It's hard some nights, not having you next to me....hugging me. Not feeling your touch. Lola and Ryder are doing good to everyone is actually. Max is coming down here soon he said. Xavier and Izabella have 2 kids now. Claire still hasn't settled down, but she keeps herself busy with work. Damen and Jesse are still in there player ways but come over a lot." I started to cry and Alex turned and sat in my lap.

I felt his tears on my back and I knew this had to be hard on him. "Baby we miss you so much. No one will ever ever take your place. To be honest I haven't completely moved on and I know I never will....I just can't." I sobbed. Alex tightened his grip on me and I knew that we had to go.

"I love you Vincent....so freaking much. I will always be your Princess..."

------------

wow 2  updates in one day (:

Well that is the end of Change of Plans. I am honestly sobbing right now like I can't even.

I wanted to thank you so freaking much for reading this book. I was just a bored and grounded one day and I started this book. I am only 14 and this is my first book so for this kind of feedback it is just simply amazing. 

You can leave questions in the comment box and I will answer them by PMing you or just answering them on here. 

Yes there will be a sequel. Well kind of it will be a book about Alex when he is grown up. Want to see any other characters have there own stories? Tell me and tell me what you want to happen (: Thank you so much again!!!(:

BTW I wanted to dedicate this book to...... claudisofi1D 

You have given me a lt of support on this book, even though I never answered you but I did write on your profile a couple of days ago ^.^ hahaah thanks love <333

follow me on instagram if you haven't already(: felicia_0112

oh and if someone could make a trailer to this movie it would be awesomeeee!(:

PICTURE OF THE BEAUTIFUL ADORBALE VINCENT ON THE SIDE </3

QOTD; What was your favorite part in the book???