Chapter 2- Let Me Love You Harry!

Okay this is Chapter 2(: 

I dedicated this to :

BehindTheHiddenLiesX

 Because I became hopelessy addicted to her books(: CHECK HER OUT(:

DONT PLAY THE SONG UNTIL IT TELLS YOU TO BECAUSE IT GOES WITH IT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt someone breathing on my neck, and I shot my eyes open. What the hell? I looked down to see I was in my sweatpants and tank top from last night but I was still on the couch. I felt something behind me move. Oh God.... I looked down to see a arm wrapped around my waist. 

I turned around slightly to see Vincents face pressed against my back. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. So calm and innocent. I turned back around and looked over at Ryder and Lola cuddled up together.

I slowly got up, checking my phone. 9:30 am . Believe it or not that's sleeping in for me. I crept up the stairs to the 3rd floor to get showered and dressed. I decided to go with a pair of high-wasted purplish pinkinsh shorts, with studs on the pockets, a laced shirt with a white bandeau , paired with white toms. (outfit on the side)

I straightened my black hair to perfection, taking my bangs and flipping them. I put on black eye liner to make my green/blue eyes pop and mascara to make my eye lashes look longer and thicker.

I glanced at the clock and it said 10:43 am. Dang I took a while. I went back down to the 2nd floor where the kitchen was and Kurtis our chef was standing there. 

"Hey Kurt!! Can you make all of us the usual!" I asked sweetly

"Of course Ms.Dennet" he said in a polite tone.

"Come on Kurt call me Dez ! You know how I don't like being called that." he smiled and turned around to get cooking.

I didn't like treating my maids and chefs with disrespect. I figure they should be treated just like us.

I walked down to the first floor or as I call it "The Entertainment Floor" and I saw everyone up and dressed. Vincents head snapped up towards me and his jaw dropped. I suddenly felt self conscious.

"Oh girl I love those shorts! You have to let me borrow them!" Lola said

"Will do. You know where to find them" I said smiling back at her.

Vincent was still staring at me but his mouth was closed. 

"Uhm so how are you liking it here Vincent" Ryder asked

That seemed to snap him out of it. He slightly turned his head to look at Ryder.

"Ehhh it has only been a day but I think I am going to really like it here " He said turning back at me and winking.

"Well that's good. If you ever just want some guy time call me up you can hang with me and the guys." Ryder said

I was glad he said that because even though all his friends were the badasses of the school they didn't get into alot of trouble. If they did it wasn't anything major. 

"Awee babe your so sweet!" Lola said kissing him.

"Breakfast is ready" I heard coming out of the intercom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that day 6pm-