Chapter 18- She Ratcheeeettttttt

Lola POV;

I'm tired. So effing tired. Is this how every pregnant woman feels? I always want to sleep, I can't walk for a long time or my legs would be killing me, and I'm always hungry.

I wonder if I would stay fat after I give birth. But I would never trade this with anything in the world. I sometimes feel him moving inside me. Even though this sounds creepy, it's the happiest feeling. A lot of times he would kick me softly. I mean I know I am not far along but still, if it feels like this now I don't know how it'll feel later on.

Ryder loves it when he feels it too. I've been with Ryder for a long time, and I still love him more than anything.... Well, except for my baby. But I always wonder what would happen next. After I give birth will he stay with me? How are we going to live? Every night I'm thinking about my little family's ac

future. I turned and looked at the relaxed face sleeping next to me.

He looked so cute while sleeping. Just like a child. I hope my baby would look like him. I traced my fingers over his brown eyelashes. He opened one sleepy eye and smiled at me.

"Morning honey." I said curling closer to him.

"Hey baby", he said while giving me a kiss on the cheek. I felt his hand go over my stomach.

"He has grown bigger huh." He said. I smiled and nodded in return.

After a moment I said, "Ryder?"

"Mmmm," Hea replied still sleepy.

"What will happen after I give birth?" I asked the question that has been on my mind ever since I found out I was pregnant. I felt him stiffen. He was silent and still that I had to wonder what I did wrong.

"What brought this on...?" He mumbled into his pillow.

"I was just thinking. I mean my dad basically left me when I was left with no mom. I just don't want this to happen to him. I know he ins'yppt here yet, but I want to make sure that we are set. I don't want any surprises later on down the road."

At last he said," Don't worry about it, I will take care of everything." He said while standing up and pulling a shirt on.

"Come on get up sleepy mama." He said before going outside.

I went and brushed my hair and teeth and changed out of the tree smelling clothes. But when I went outside it was like hell broke loose. All food was on the ground. Apparently we were attacked by monkeys even though I don't believe that monkey's were here. Something seems fishy.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well uhm...monkeys. Yeah monkeys were here and next thing you know everything was ruined. I mean tried to chase them away but they had swords..." Damen said with a cute smile.

"You were sleep walking again weren't you?" Claire said, which made us all laugh. He put his head down with a grin, and a pink tint to his cheeks.

We ended up going to a diner for breakfast. I ordered apple juice, since I couldn't drink coffee, pancakes, and scrambled eggs with bacon. Ryder held my hand and a shiver ran up my spine.

Oh, the effects he has on me. Dez and Vincent sat in front of us. They were so cute together. They kept trying to embarrass each other. I'm glad they got back together. Now I can depend on them to take care of my baby if anything would happen to me or Ryder.

Dez looked up at me and smiled, and I couldn't help but smile back. I looked over Vincent who was looking at her with so much love in his eyes. She needed someone like him in her life. Not too alike, but they're not too different either.

"OMG WHAT DOES SHE HAVE ON?!!!" Izabella said pointing over to this girl with high rainbow stockings, purple shorts, green turtle neck, Nike slides on and drag queen make up on.

"She ratcheeettt!" The whole table said, except Louis and Vincent who were just looking at us like we were crazy,

"Omg have you never heard that before??" Claire asked.

"Uhm yeah but it was just weird." Louis said in his accent.

"Oh well just go along with it." Izabella said.

(Play song)

"OMG WHAT DOES SHE HAVE ON??" Izabella asked again pointing at the girl.

"She ratchetttt......!!"" all of us said including Vincent and Louis said.

"Her lace front is allllll wrong!"

"Cause she ratchet."

"Gimme the phone, I'm finna take this heffa picture."

"Cause she rachet...!!"

"Got it! Im about to put this girl on twitter"

"CAUSE SHE RACHETTTT" we all screamed. We busted out laughing because the girl looked over at us and started laughing with us, not knowing we were singing about her.

I felt my baby kick me and smiled. So, I took Ryder's hand and put it on my stomach. He felt the kick and started laughing. The group turned and looked at us confused, wondering if they missed something.

"Oh, it's a boy alright, he can't keep still. He keeps on kicking Lola's stomach." Ryder said and everyone started to laugh along.

"OOOOOHHHH I WANNA FEEEL!!!" Damen came up wanting to feel it too. That earned him a good kick in the butt by Ryder. We all ate and chatted and I looked around at everyone and just smiled. I put my hand on my stomach again knowing that no matter what, I still have my friends.

We stopped at a store to get meat and coal and other stuff for the barbecue we wanted to have because today was our last day. It was freezing in the store, so I told them that I'll wait for them in the car. After they left, I pulled out my journal for my baby and started to write everything that happened on this camping trip.

'Hello my child.! Well I am sitting here in the car while my friends are in the store. I just wanted to tell you that even though you aren't here yet, I love you. Hahaa I love you alot! I might be young, but I know with all my support and love you will have the greatest parents ever. I promise you that. Then you have my bestfriend Dez. Or your Godmother as she would say. She is basically my sister and I know you will love her as much as I do. I can't wait for you to come baby, I want to see you so bad.

You honestly don't know how much joy you have already brought me. I don't have a mommy because she died, but she was an amazing mother. My daddy...well he loves me still I know that but he ins't really nice. But your daddy....he is amazing. More then amazing...he is underscribable. Wow that's a big word for you so let's just say he is better then amazing.

Well I love you baby, and I promise to make you the happiest baby ever when you get here.!!!'

After I finished, I looked up and saw someone who isn't supposed to be here, walking to the entrance of the store. I got out of the car as fast as I can to warn Dez, but I was too late.

They came out of the store and came face to face with him. When I reached them I saw Dez and all the guys frozen, all but Louis and Vincent who didn't know a thing.

I put my arm around Dez's and she said the name of the one who caused her pain for years.....

"Zayn."

-------------------------------------------

so who do you think Zayn is...?

**sniff sniff** is that drama I smell coming on....?(;

Claire Holt was chosen for Claire(:

Vincents POV next?(:

QOTD; If you could date one celebrity for a day who would it be?(:

If you are a Justin Bieber fan follow me on twitter @TellMe1Time

Oh btw I love talking to you guys on KIK so keep messaging me I always reply(:

@felicia_dominique

** EDITED**

I messed up buy calling him Xavier since we already called Izabella's boyfriend that so I changed it to Zayn.(: